Stuck In the Octo-chutes (One-shot)

*alarm beeps*

Dashi: Ughhh . . . what time is it . . .

*switches alarm off*

Dashi: *Yawns and removes her headphones*

Dashi: wait a sec . . . 4:30? I swear I set the alarm for 5:30!

Dashi: *rolls eyes and sighs*

Dashi: Whatever . . . Might as well get up and do something productive *changes from pyjamas into her skirt*

Dashi: *grabs her notebook and clipboard and jumps into octo-chute*

Dashi: *crashes into the door at the bottom*

Dashi: OW! WHAT THE-

Dashi: HEY! OPEN UP!

Dashi: Why isn't it working?! Where are all the lights?!

Dashi: HELLO . . ?

Dashi: GUYS . . . . ?!

Dashi: *exhales* Okay. Don't panic. Just stay calm. If you get nervous, you'll hyperventilate and if you hyperventilate then you'll use a lot of oxygen and if you use all of the oxygen there will be nothing left to breathe and then you will SUFFOCATE.

Dashi: Okay . . . what am I supposed to do when something like this happens?

Dashi: Maybe I should message Tweak . . . .She'll know how to get me out of here . . . .

{On Octo-messages}

4:36 am

HotPinkPaperClips: Tweak?

Cute_PinkPaperClips: Tweeeaaaakkkkkkk?!?!

Cute_PinkPaperClips: TWEAK!

Cute_PinkPaperClips: TWEAK PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF JELLYFISH, LOOK AT YOUR PHONE!

Cute_PinkPaperClips: TWEAK CHRISTINE BUNNY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I NEED HELP.

Cute_PinkPaperClips: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Screw2TheScrewdriver: 🔪🩸

Screw2TheScrewdriver: That's for waking me up at FOUR FLIPPING AM when you KNOW I need my beauty sleep.

Cute_PinkPaperClips: Omg, thank GOODNESS you're here! You NEED to help me-

Screw2TheScrewdriver: Bestie, honey, girly.

Screw2TheScrewdriver: I'll help you with your emotions and stuff later, I promise, but for God's sake PLEASE GO BACK TO BED!

Cute_PinkPaperClips: I'm not TALKING about my emotions! (this time)

Cute_PinkPaperClips: I'M STUCK IN THE OCTO-CHUTES! 😭😭😭😭

Screw2TheScrewdriver: Wait what? How?

Cute_PinkPaperClips: I DON'T KNOW! O-ONE MINUTE I WAS FINE AND THE NEXT, I'M STUCK, THE DOOR WON'T OPEN AND I CANNOT SEE A THING!

Screw2TheScrewdriver: I don't get it? Shouldn't the lights be ON in the octo-chute?

Cute_PinkPaperClips: That's what I thought as well . . . wait a sec . . . can you try and turn on the lights in the HQ?

Screw2TheScrewdriver: Oh dear . . .

Screw2TheScrewdriver: We might have used up our electricity for the month again. . .

Screw2TheScrewdriver: In other words, the power's out until we charge the octopod.

Cute_PinkPaperClips: Oh fish biscuits . . .

Cute_PinkPaperClips: You can still get me out . . . right?