Alone In the Octo-ray . . . (One-shot)

What do Dashi and Shellington talk about when they are alone in the octo-ray? XD (It can't be just me that wonders what the Octonauts talk about when they're alone together in different situations!)

*cruising through the sky while returning back to the octo-pod*

Dashi: *sigh* This was a great mission! I'm sure that family of Egrets have a lovely place to live now, right Shellington?

Shellington: mm right *slowly dazing off*

Dashi: <:) 

Dashi: *tsk* Awww you're so cute when you're sleepy~~

Shellington: *yawns and leans back in chair* Well . . . you're cute when you stop looking at ME and concentrate on driving the octo-ray XD

Dashi: Oh right . . .

*radio crackles*

Pearl: Shellington, Dashi. Sorry to bother you, but I was just calling to see if you knew that there's a storm forming in your flight path back to the Octo-pod. I'd recommend landing and waiting it out.

Dashi: Copy that pearl. Landing now. *pulls the wheel down*

Shellington: Oh yay! I was just wanting to have a hot-chocolate to raise my energy :D

Dashi: Can't you do it while we're in the air?

Shellington: W-Well, no. that would be scary :')

Dashi: You think making a hot chocolate in the air is scary?

Shellington: Well yeah, I'm not CRAZY to be taking off my seatbelt while we're mid air!

Shellington: Besides, you think orange clothes with green accessories is scary and I don't judge!! XD

Dashi: Touché, Touché

Dashi: Well you'll be happy to know that the octo-ray is coming in for a landing now :)

Shellington: :D

*lands*

Dashi: Happy? >:)

Shellington: Very XD

Shellington: I'll make you one too

*takes of seatbelt and walks to the hot-chocolate machine*

Dashi: Thanks Shell, give me two extra pumps of cream?

Shellington: No problem!

Shellington: Wait a second-

Shellington: Aren't you on a diet, Dashi ',:)

Shellington: What was that you were telling me last week?

Shellington: 'Strictly salad only'? 'No sugar'?

Dashi: Ummmmm

Dashi: Well you seeeee . . .

Dashi: It's myyyy cheat day?  😶👉👈

Shellington: Hahaha I'm only kidding!! Here's a hot chocolate with two pumps of cream

Dashi: Aww . . . I kinda don't want it now :(

Shellington: Aw why not?

Dashi: You made me feel self conscious :((((

Shellington: Jumping Jellyfish!? ME?! Make Dashi (The prettiest and most confident Daschund I've ever met) self conscious?!

Shellington: Not a chance <3

Dashi:  . . . .

Dashi: Aw stop it, you're making me blush <:)