26

Embarrassed I let my head hang low moving closer to Loki, hopping for a hug but not starting it.

Thankfully Loki understood and soon enough his arms sorrounded me.

"I'm sorry, you're not to blame for my stupid mood swings"

He simply hushed me aver to sit on the couch his arms still around me. Laying there cuddled to his side my head on his chest listening to his breathing my arms moved down circling his torso.

At first I kept my hold loose afraid he'd think of me as clingy, specially after my whole speech but his arms held me tightly and I ended up holding with the same strength.

"Just please don't follow up to your word, darling! I'm sure he'll call for you when he's ready"

His word's made me laugh, it's true I'd said quite a few things...

God this was embarrassing!

"I could..."

His whole body tensed and his hold on me seemed to tighten.

"But I really don't think I will! On cold the idea seems ridiculous, taking revenge on my soulmate"

I scoff it's just stupid, yes I am mad but that would just be too much.

Laying there in silence for a little more I think the others understood I didn't mean wrong with my outburst and just needed to let it out. They'd all gone back to their usual routine some just laying around trying to survive their hangover.

Soon enough my own started to retaliate and I couldn't help but whine. Loki seemed to notice and once again brought his hands to my temples calming it instantly then snapping his finger, making a glass of cool water appear in his hands.

Seconds after I heard Wanda whine from her spot, head laying on Pietro's lap getting a massage, all this after promising some of her home coked chocolate chips cookies.

"I also want a magic caring/healing boyfriend!"

Pietro who was perfectly fine because of his damned fast metabolism scoffed stopping his massage

"Well sorry you have ME as your brother! I might not have magic but I won't cheat on you"

Did that guy have a trauma with relationships?! I swear it's been quite a few comments, on how horrible some relationships are, I've heard from him.

And did they just call me and Loki a couple?! Also... isn't vision already her magic caring boyfriend?

Maybe not healing, but he does anything he can and more for her.

I don't really bother correcting her on the statement though, I'm too comfortable to talk or move!

Loki on the other hand got all flustered and embarrassed glaring daggers at poor Pietro.

"Shut it Maximoff!"

I felt the need to roll my eyes but held back, ignoring them for the time being.

"She didn't deny it, I'd take that as a hint man!!!"

Next thing I saw was a flash of blue and silver as Pietro ran away and the whistling sound of one of Loki's dagger's cutting through the wind.