14

I could see Loki walking closer to us, i guessed he'd decided to get out of his hide out. His eyebrows where forrowed making me wonder what had annoyed him

Ren
My teammates, my boys, used to get mad and bug me to tell them my magic.

I bite harder into my lip almost drawing out blood but laugh, a short almost sad laugh.

Ren
I'd say I had taken an intensive course with the avengers and learned their ways in battle. Obviously that was a lie but they always laughed at how much I loved you all...

Thor simply nodded understanding it was a touchy subject, he gave his brother a smile as this one joined us, and turned to me again.

Thor
Are those teammates the reason you feel so comfortable around your own body in public?

He seemed to immediately understand his error as Loki glared at him and I flash red. They'd noticed!

I wasn't embarrassed of my body or generally bothered by anyone's body, but someone noticing this somewhat made me feel ridiculous.

Ren
I guess everyone did notice huh?! Well I mean my confidence is just the result of years being in a team full of guys, I've seen much more than I should have but I've also learned no one really cares.

They looked confused so I kept talking.

Ren
See someone can get horny by seeing me, doesn't matter if I'm covered from head to toes or not! And on top of that I've had to be bare, well not fully, a lot of times before. And although I understand other girls see the difference in between a bikini and my underwear I don't really in terms of embarrassment...

To try and save my big ass speech over body love and self confidence I try and make a joke.

Ren
So yeah if it weren't for the fact I knew it bothered others I'd be walking around the tower naked in summer!

Thor laughed but Loki just tensed, was that a bad joke? God I knew it why do I even try and joke?!

Thor
We should go and see the others I believe lady Natasha and lady Wanda wanted to get you appropriate clothing.

I looked down at my shitty outfit and nodded following after him, hopefully said clothing would be confortable. As I walked I noticed Loki keeping his distance behind us and slowed down to his height.

Ren
What are you thinking about?

He looked at me before smirking and saying.

Loki
Oh just my future plans to conquer Midgard!

I smiled widely noticing he trusted me enough to see the joke and not get him in trouble, but it still felt like he was trying not to tell me how he'd actually been thinking.

Ren
That is one poorly made up lie coming from the prince of lies himself~

Why did I find so much amusement in teasing and annoying him?!

One of his hands formed into a fist as if stopping an urge to move.