47

The man I was seriously considering making out with just seconds ago had a soulmate out there somewhere. Hell, I had a soulmate out there somewhere!

Moving off of Loki I turn to look at Thor raising a brow as he dusts himself off proudly, a smug grin on my lips. All this while half my mind yelled at me to turn back around smash my lips on the youngest prince, the other half mostly panicked and made me feel guilty for even thinking of actually kissing him.

Thor was now up and giving what a though was an embarrassed smile to me, but was actually a sorry one to his brother that standing behind me looked, like a toddler you'd giving a lollipop to look well at before taking it away.

Really there was nothing to say that wouldn't further increase the uncomfortable silence and I was never so glad to see the avengers land on the platform reminding us to pack up.

So that's what we did in a more confortable silence although with still feeling the tension in the air. Once everything was back in it's place we headed towards the platform to welcome everyone.

Once there I started to happily chat with everyone as they explained how their mission went. Finally Stark decided it had been far too long without any comments on our looks.

"Now what did you do to the boys, kid?! Thor has grass in his hair and is covered in dirt, even slightly sweating! But that's not what's shocking. Loki's hair is messed up and he's drenched like someone spilled a water bottle on him, his clothes are dishevelled and he looks freezing flustered!!!"

Tony's words got a laugh from Thor as he looked into his hair looking for the grass Tony spoke off while Loki rolled his eyes not even caring.

I moved to help the God of thunder, pitying him as he continuously searched his hair and picked out a leaf and a stick, leaving the rest to the shower he'd probably take.

Sadly this meant I was NOT prepared for the image that was to await me as I turned only hearing Bucky offering Loki his towel saying he seemed to need it more. I also definitely did not know that the God had grown tired of the sticky wet shirt and had decided to pull it off, far too lazy to use magic at the moment.

So when turning around I found a sweaty supersoldier with messed up hair and a shirtless God of mischief with a towel hanging around his neck running a hand through his messy hair before pressing the previously mentioned towel to his jaw drying a falling drop of water. But down from his chin has already fallen a few drops that were now pearling on his chest or slowly drifting down making my eyes cross.

My braincells where melting away and I honestly felt like my skin was to follow making me slowly turn into a puddle at their feet.