51

Ren's pov

I think I actually saw Loki soul leave his body for a second there, his reaction to me suddenly singing behind him was hilarious.

But slightly pitying him, for I'd most likely disturbed his reading, I kiss his cheek and hugging him from behind unable to hide the small chuckle.

"Sorry..."

I moved around the couch and sat next to him and Thor flipping my hair on to Thor's face.

"See it's freaking black magic, like how come it looks so good now?! You could even braid it easily right now, no wonder you always look so fabulous!"

Thor ran his hands through my head letting out a small woah to which I raised a brow.

"Haven't you touched your brother's hair before? It's literally twice as soft and beautiful as mine"

Loki only rolled him eyes as I softly played with his hair to prove my point.

"My brother would stab me every time I'd try to touch his hair I only ever got to braid flowers into mother's hair!"

I immediately stop playing with Loki's hair to look at Thor who was still running his hands through my hair, surprisingly softly.

"You know how to braid hair?! Like intricate braid styles?"

Thor only shrugged.

"I always did nag mother on how I wanted a sister who'd let me braid her hair, since Loki didn't, so she'd tell me I could braid her's instead."

I think my face gave away my feelings because Thor's hand moved to scratch his neck looking away in embarrassment.

"Don't look at me like that it's nothing to gloat about, Frandal used to say it was improper of a prince..."

I frowned and wrapped my arms around his torso for a short hug.

"Frandal's a bitch! Now make me look like a princess, I'm sure we could even get some flowers outside if you need them"

Thor laughed but agreed guiding me on how and where to sit to make it easier for him to braid.

And so that's how my afternoon was spent, chatting with Thor as he braided my hair and made comments on how much he'd missed doing this and explaining...in his own way, what he was doing.

The other avengers came and go, some only passing by taking a look at Thor's work and praising it others staying for a little while before going on. Bruce made sure to ask how our training had gone, which I knew he wasn't necessary interested in but was extremely thankful he cared.

Loki was the only one who stayed all along sometimes getting me a drink, giving Thor another when he got tired of his brothers whining, and chatting along with Thor and I while some times keeping to his book.

I felt oddly giddy about the whole thing. Not like when Bruce asked about our training, when he very clearly didn't care, to have me smile all excited as I explained everything.

No, I felt fully relaxed yet full of that energy only happiness gives you.