58

He quickly looked at me as I wiped my tears of and softly moving Wanda's hand away from me. I did not need to be comforted, not in that way, not for that reason!

Thor then turned to Natasha his eyes glowing sparks floating in the air.

"DO NOT accuse my brother of such actions! I do not know what has happened for lady Ren to be in such a state but I'll will bet my life neither of those two things has happened... especially not the first one!"

I couldn't visibly see Loki relax as his brother defended him, how his shoulders relaxed the moment Thor called him brother.

"He's right that's not why I was crying! Not only because Loki WOULD NEVER, well maybe he would cuss me out badly but never the other one, but because I'm not defenceless and if he actually did try to attack me...which I strongly doubt if not playfully, I would at least be able to kneel him down there and call out to you guys"

I need to make up an excuse and quick, I wasn't about to explains I loved the man and not only had he not tried anything but he would never because he lived another.

"I-I was reminded of my old life he said a joke to tease and annoy me but it just...reminded me of them"

My excuse made almost no sense but considering how much sense my actions usually make I didn't think they would pick on the lie.

Loki would though, he had and that was the reason he was now looking at me frowning slightly in confusion and sadness, I could not manage to understand the reason for.

His brother, Thor, also seemed to know it was a lie but he only tilted his head confused. Making me think once again how similar he and a golden retrievers pup would be.

"I'm just being emotional, truly! But as Thor said don't, just don't insinuate Loki would do something like that"

Loki seemed shocked as I defended him, if only I knew what he currently thought of me. Sighting in exhaustion and finally feeling the weight of this long day finally catching up to me.

"Now if you don't mind I'd like to continue being emotional in bed. But would like to do so, without having to wonder if you guys are gonna start treating Loki like the utmost villain once again or if you're gonna start questioning him!"

Giving a quick smile, fully forced and fake, I turn on my heels.

As I make a quick detour to the kitchen, fully aware of the two girls silently following both knowing exactly what the tub of chocolate mint ice cream and spoon meant. Yes the type of chocolate I planned to eat was almost mocking me with it's color and how, I would bet my hand, it would if was not already Loki's favorite.

But I also know Loki had recognized my shitty lie, no surprises there, but Thor had grown to use his brother as a lie detector and had probably noticed Loki's reaction to my lies...