28

All of as I once again run to collide, with the tackling bag I was very surprised to find, completely untouched in a corner.

Drops of sweat trickling down my back and from my forehead, my hair damp and pressed to my skull in a ponytail.

I hear the oh so familiar sound of collision even before I can feel it, that's to tell you how tiredly numb I've become. The ground is highly welcoming as the bag protects me from most of the impact.

Rolling on to the side and getting up in one quick movement was the plan. What actually happened was my arms refused to move and to even try and stand up was unthinkable, at least that's what my legs yelled.

My ears weren't ringing, no, but everything sounded like I had pillows stuffed into my ears. My eyes where closed no attempt made to change that, I could taste my own saliva and the water from half an hour ago... athlete's now what I mean

After a moment I let my weight lean on to the right and as a consequence roll over on to my back now being able to take proper deep breaths.

I could suddenly recognize quick steps coming close, so I closed my fist and raised my thumb, would've raised my arm but my body denied me of the luxury.

Voices where starting to make sense as I opened my eyes to prove my well being, in case my thumbs up hadn't been noticed.

There where people around me probably the avengers but I couldn't really tell.

"Is she even alive?"

"She gave us a thumbs up"

"Thank you Pietro we DIDN'T SEE!!!"

Wow, THEY had energy! I could barely even make coherent thoughts

"How the fuck do you even bring yourself to that point?!"

"Language!"

"Shut it Capsicle the kid's half dead"

"Is the little lady dead!!!"

That last voice sounded scared and I was seconds after shaken by my shoulders making my attempt of speaking sound like an uneven "aaaAAAaaAaaa..."

The person shaking me was quickly pushed off and I was now held in someone else's arms carefully cuddled into their chest. I wanted to say I was sweaty and whoever it was shouldn't be doing that...but decided against it since I was confortable!

"I'm dead yay!"

Don't judge me alright? Felt like I was and seemed like a quick and easy solution to the muscle pain!

"No you're not."

Now THAT voice is sweet! Like so damn deep and ruff and just ugh.

I think that explains it quite well yeah!

"Are those actually 185kg on the hip thrust machine???"

My eyes had closed again without my own accord but I didn't mind instead I mumbled proudly with a tired smile on my lips.

"I'm a beast"

The person holding me tensed up and I heard shuffling as if he or she was trying not to laugh. I'm about to cuss at them when a yawn escapes me and I once remember how tired I am.

"And the beast is going to hibernate..."