39

Loki's head tilted like he'd understood something.

"Is that what bisexual means? Someone that swings both sides?"

Tried not to, swear I did but it was simply impossible not to cackle at his disgusted expression by being forced to use slang.

"Yeah, means you can love either gender. I'm heterosexual meaning I'm attracted to the opposite gender, in my case male"

He nodded understanding and storing the knowledge in his mind.

"Asgard works quite differently in that way, everyone just loves whoever they do, no titles assigned. But by your logic and explanation then I guess I belong as bisexual on Midgard "

There was a loud gasp coming from everyone in the room except Thor and his poptarts, Natasha and her gay/bi radar, Me and my fan ass!

Loki raised a brow at their reaction, closing his book to fully join the global chatting.

"Is it truly that surprising?"

Tony though for a moment before shrugging as if it wasn't all that surprising when he thought of it.

"Nah it kind of makes sense!"

Rolling my eyes I move to sit more comfortably, trying to be unsuspicious as I cuddle closer to Loki. Opening my book once again I simply add.

"I already knew, or more like guessed?"

Not paying the conversation any mind I continue my reading, no leaning against Loki, somehow having found myself in between his legs with my back to his chest.

I do not know when how or why but he rested his chin on top of my head, his own book discarded somewhere, as he read what I did.

A soft blanket appeared on top of us in a glimmer of green. When it was finally covering us I felt Loki carefully wrap his arms around me, as if he was trying to tell if he was allowed or not to do so.

After both of my latest dreams I could give you a list of what he could do to me and I wouldn't bat an eye.

I swear it was getting harder and harder to read, or more like, to process what the hell those words printed on paper in such a weird order meant!

Perhaps the guy was trying to see how far he could go before I had a heart attack...

A vein in my forehead almost popped at the change in beats when one of Loki's hands started drawing small circles and eights on my thigh.

Was he trying the skills I'd taught him on myself?

That certainly was not plan but I would most certainly not have it any other way!

Although I might've digged my own grave by show casting my own weaknesses all this time, yes I might still have loads to unravel. But is this man is actually planning on using it all against me I could accelerate the process, just to you know give it a little push...

What am I saying I must be mad!!!

He's only being cuddly and seeks physical affection after all he's been through, yeah I'm sure that's it.