50

My music playing on the background I let my own hands roam my body doing small little dance moves that wouldn't have me falling and breaking my neck.

By the end of my shower my hair felt and looked amazing, so did my skin I freaking glowed and felt like a goddess!

I do think the music was helping so before exiting the washroom I enjoyed the wide mirror dancing like a slut and a sugar high child, yes that's a posible combo when dancing in front of a mirror in your birthday suit.

Loki's pov

I'd stayed mildly confused for a little while until I understood what she'd just said. She wanted to have her hair like mine? She likes my hair?

SHE'S SHOWERING IN MY ROOM?!

I try and take deep breath and force myself to stay in the lodge with the others, instead of going to my room, in hopes of hearing her sing in person. She was definitely gonna start singing soon as I already heard her favorite songs playing in the back of my mind.

And I was soon proved to be right when she started singing along to the song currently playing, Nancy Milligan I believe it's called, changing the lyrics along the way.

I was 23 years old when I met the man I would call my own!

Smiling I let my foot tap on beat.

12 grandkids now growing old, in the house that your brother bought ya

The song's lyrics had been changed define but this only had me fighting back a smile.

On the summer day when he proposed he made that wending ring with Asgardian gold and he asked his father but his dad said no you can't marry that mortal!

She seemed to be having loads of fun and I imagined her gasping dramatically and switching characters as she sang and danced.

That was until my brain decided to remind me she was supposed to be showering...

He and I went on the run, don't care about royalty! I'm gonna marry the man I love down by the bifrost bridge

My face was starting to burn and my mind would no longer attempt to understand the words she sang.

I clear my throat reminding myself that she could never see me that way, dreams can do whatever they mean nothing. There ain't no way for her to actually care for a monster like me specially knowing what I am!

And as though I'd summoned her, Ren walked in completely dressed and only just showered, her hair still slightly damp but looking extremely soft.

She was singing another song, I'd been so lost in though I hadn't noticed her change songs.

I'd heard her steps and voice but after she'd went into the kitchen to get something I stopped staring not wanting to look like a creep.

"I want you we can bring it on the floor, never danced like this before! We don't talk about it"

I almost jumped when hearing her so close to me, most probably leaning down to sing right by my ear as I only just reopened my book.