42

And they where gone...

Great!

Still sitting on the couch I sighted, I wasn't complaining Loki and Thor where amazing, but I'd hope to have some fun time with them all.

"Love, how about you show my brother and I how to tackle like you promised when we first saw you training?"

My head immediately turned to look at Loki, I knew for a fact he'd much enjoy reading instead but he was urging me to still teach them something. Thor seemed to catch on to something and stood in front of me offering his hand to bring me up.

"Go on Lady Ren, you said something about feeling like you fly during touch, I'm sure my brother and I could help with that!"

As much as I tried to hold it back a small smile formed on my lips and nodded letting Thor drag me up with one hand. He might've used a bit to much strength because once standing I jumped a little.

The feeling made me laugh, remembering how it was almost a competition, to make sure the person you pulled up flied a little or at least tripped.

We decided to go outside although it was only the three of us, the day was good and I needed some fresh air. Plus I just had a feeling Thor would take up space!

But before that I needed some stuff from the training rooms.

"Kay, Thor pick that up for me! I can manage four medium bags on my own and we only need three, perfect. Loki, dear, could you grab that bag over there? Those are just some of my favorite probs and safety shit"

Pointing to the large thickest gym pad, I'd the one pulled up if we actually did try touch so some protection was required, specially since neither of them had done this before.

Thor nodded and dragged it along looking confused, Loki on the other hand complied quickly with a wide so proud of helping me, making me wonder if it was the nickname I'd unconsciously used.

No matter I go towards the bags and pick up two over my shoulder and one under my arm heading for the door at a steady pace.

Once finally outside I couldn't help but close my eyes taking a deep breath, relishing in the cold breeze against my skin.

That is until Thor asked.

"Where should I leave this lady Ren?"

I looked around for a second before finding a good spot surrounded by a good about of grass, where failing wouldn't hurt.

"Over there is fine, thanks Thor! And please do drop the lady I am literal about to explain to you guys how to tackle people"

While Thor did as asked I noticed Loki  leaving the bags he'd brought besides it and an idea popped.

"Speaking of..."

A wicked smile formed as I silently crouched down starting to take a few steps his way.

When I consider myself to be close enough, I yell out to him making his head turn in confusion, still crouching to leave the bag.