36

My eyes snap open and I'm immediately glaring at the selling. Mumbling different different insult that came to mind regarding Tony, apparently JARVIS took that as me not having heard him so he spoke up once more.

"Miss Ren you've been required in the main dining room and asked to get Loki if possible"

Groaning loudly I continue insulting Tony's ancestors getting up ignoring any change of clothing, keeping in mind of coming back to bed afterwards and luckily restarting the dream.

What that implied was me walking around in a large shirt and panties along with knee high fluffy socks and no shoes.

Yesterday afternoon slash night, I'd almost told off all my life story, so they knew I was a weirdo and I no longer needed to act like a normal human being. Not like I ever really had!

So dragging my feet I walk out the door make an immediate turn and burst into Loki's room completely uninvited or bothered.

If I'd been dragged out of my precious bed, away from that dangerously perfect dream, I was gonna make sure to be everyone's problem for it!

Noticing Loki sitting on his bed a book in hand, his hair telling me he'd woken up around the same time as I, eyes wide at my entrance and looking very confused.

His eyes barely get the chance to process my current outfit, widening furthermore as they do, that I've grabbed a hold of his upper arm and am now attempting to drag him out.

Key word, attempting, since it is pretty obvious without him willingly standing I would've gotten nowhere.

But that didn't bother me as I grumpily made my way towards the elevator, glaring at everything, only muttering a quick "your coming with me" to Loki as an explanation.

Once in the elevator I let go of his arm and crossed mine over my chest going back to muttering insults this time about Tony's haircut and beard... don't ask

Finally the familiar dinging sound echoes and I stride out of the small moving box, still very much annoying and heading for the kitchen at high speed, with Loki not far behind.

Tony is first to speak annoyingly joyful and energetic, as I would've been if only I could've peacefully ended my dream!

"There you are, you where taking longer than usual so I decided to call you down!"

I knew the real reason was he'd worried about me after yesterday's confession and yet, I couldn't help the small tick in my eye at the suppressed anger.

By now it was a fact that one, if I got back to bed I wouldn't be able to sleep again, two, my dream would definitely not hit continue like a move.

Tony had probably just noticed the look was giving him since he took a step back cautiously.

"Woah...what happened to you, what bad dream got you in such a mood?"

I glare at him as a dangerously sweet smile places itself on my lips, once I speak my voice sounds soft and cooing but oh so terrifying.