15

Wanda and Natasha had all but kidnapped into a room to make me try all the new clothes they'd got. Wanda kept herself amused by classifying colors and combining them, while Natasha explained to me every utility each cloth had in different situations... Most of them in involving fighting!

In the end here I am wearing I soft mint green t-shirt with some black shorts, still barefoot.

They'd also told me the rest of my clothes would be kept in the, up until now, empty wardrobe. So we where now getting back to the living room just to try and figure out what to do!

After a long moment of silence I start marking a beat with my feet wondering what song I had yet to sing to my mate. I didn't really know what language he spoke so I generally just tried all three I knew best, Spanish English and French.

He would hum to all 3 languages so I still didn't know which one he spoke.

Finally after going through a maze of corridors, simply because we didn't care to take the elevator, all three of us reach the living room.

I scan through the room noticing Loki in a singular couch reading, Thor trying to have a conversation with Bucky, Bruce and Tony talking witchery to my ears and finally Clint laying on the sofa sitting straight one he saw us walk in.

He looked at me assessing Natasha and Wanda's work before asking.

Clint
What's with you and footwear?!

Raising my shoulders I sat on the couch. It was more confortable and they where probably gonna keep me locked inside of the tower until I gained their trust!

I wasn't dumb certainly Natasha and Wanda didn't hate me, but I didn't miss Natasha surveiling my every move nor Wanda's frustrated huff to what she found in my mind.

What is true is that they where founded since, when ever I saw her going too quiet or staring at something for too long I would immediately think the first thing that came to mind... which usually involved Loki, so she was probably annoyed at both me and Loki for having that same damned smirk in each image.

She should be glad I didn't show her any traumatic images from my time in the rugby team. The sound of a dislocated shoulder coming back into place isn't exactly satisfying!

After not too long I found everyone talking in small chatting groups although they seemed to think over their words once before speaking just in case. Although that may as well be because of Loki's presence, who had magically made himself some tea...

And after noticing me staring at it had oh so sweetly got me another one, under the shocked looks of the team. I kept both hands on my cup sipping loudly hoping to annoy and get someone's attention.

Which did happen when I found Tony to be glaring at me, as a reaction I simply smiled and continued sipping my tea. Now both science boys had stopped whatever they'd been doing and, although Bruce seemed very interested in whatever Natasha was saying, Tony grew bored.

It was late afternoon as the sun was starting to set when Tony had enough and stood up.