25

Loki immediately started coughing out what he'd been drinking and I worriedly moved to gently pat his back.

Ren
Are you alright?! I'm sorry I startled you, but you said you could give me a cure for hangover, in the morning...and my head is buzzing nonstop

His eyes are wide as if he finally processed what I'd just said.

He straightens his back and walks us over to the table sitting besides me.

Loki
Of course I'll help, dear.

He moves puting his hands on my temple as I simply close my eyes and continue eating, still I watch as all the avengers tense up. Probably expecting my eyes to turn blue and for Loki to control me.

Instead I feel something cold and soothing englobe me as my hangover seems to disappear. I open my eyes to smile widely at him as he pulls away, and with a wrist move a glass of water is in his hand.

Loki
There you go, it's not a permanent solution my love, so please drink loads of water and just ask if you need me again.

Not really thinking about it twice and hug him tightly for a few seconds before moving away drowning the glass of water and walking towards my room to get changed before I embarrassed myself more than I'd already done.

After looking through what the girls had picked I simply grab some leggings and a sport bra washing my face to completely wake up. I'll probably go to the tower's gym at some point and if not we'll I'm not uncomfortable.

Once I'm in the living room I pick up a pen from the nearest coffee table and feeling the sudden urge to attack someone I decide to leave behind my initial plan, drawing and checking if Loki can draw.

Oh well I'll manage to pull it off and make it credible, throwing said pen directly at Loki he catches it seconds before it hit his face. Turning to look at me with a look of pure confusion I decide to improvise.

Ren
THAT is hot! Now I don't care how you wanna manage to show her your quick reflexes but you do alright.

I consider it a nice save considering there wasn't any actual reason behind my attack.

He didn't really buy it but it's not like I minded as I moved to sit down with a sight. Trying to change the subject I decide to ask

Ren
So...are there any cool dating apps in this universe? One fit for an extremely awkward girl who hasn't even kissed before?!

Natasha seemed confused by statement as she put down her coke to ask.

Natasha
How? You haven't even kissed before but you want to sign up in a dating app?!

Picking up her abandoned drink I take a sip myself before handing it back to her.

Ren
I've always kind off saved myself for my mate... And since I'm not anywhere near meeting him, I might as well just have some freedom, I've been lonely and horny for long enough!