31

Loki's pov

"I was the girl who'd get exited by all and any praise getting to the point of jumping around and giving up free affection!..."

Her words had me hypnotized and at this point I had to fight to be able to process the information she was given and not just stare in awe at how expressive my mate was.

How her eyes lit up in mischief remembering memories she didn't seem to plan on telling. The way her hands could tell you everything she was feeling just from how much and in what way they moved.

The way her voice would change when quoting someone, like she was recreating a play to us.

I was almost sure that, by now a smile was stretched across my lips and I looked like I was about to ask for her hand in marriage, but I honestly couldn't care less. She just looked so happy, so lovely so beautiful and perfect in every posible way.

She spoke with so much emotions like she was living it all again. She was showing us how she truly was through her stories and she wasn't even noticing.

She spoke of how during puberty she saw her friends search for partners even thou they had soulmates. She explained how she'd refused to do so unless it was for someone she'd be whiling to spend her nights talking with and never get bored, how she wanted someone with whom an afternoon just sitting next to each other drinking tea and reading wouldn't be uncomfortable.

The way she spoke of her old teammates amazed me as well, she held them up in a pedestal and yet would call them idiots when necessary, the way each one of them was like family.

I could tell the nickname they'd given her was spot on.

Like a little kid she would spark up and live to her best life without bothering to think twice. And yet like mother hen she would protect those close enough with her life, whiling to loose her sleep or life force to care for them. But then when she considered them to be alright she'd give them a piece of her mind on their actions.

I felt as though I was drowning, drowning in feelings but completely content with letting myself go.

Her every reaction moved me in one way or another and if I'd been able to think properly then perhaps I would've freaked out about the hold she had over me.

How I'd decided to simply live content with her friendship never attempting anything as to not risk her dream scattering. But was now letting myself loose all knowledge and reason as she spilled memories.

The idea had popped up before, to do something involving her Midgardian sport, now it was a fixed plan. I would research on "Rugby" or maybe just ask her to teach me?

Yeah that would get me even more time around Ren!

And if those matches where all so important then I'd make sure to drag Thor along and perhaps control his friends so that they too would cooperate and make my soulmate happy.