The meeting opened with an introduction and a formal apology from Myto's side for the intrusion of probe droid in the two countries. Then a presentation was made about a brief history of Myto and Myto's general condition at this time.

The meeting was followed by an application for official diplomatic relations from Myto to the two countries, the Principality of Qua Toyne and the Kingdom of Quila. The two countries first ensured that there was no slavery and equality between species, where in Myto itself there were also non-human species, although their numbers were minor. After they felt confident, the representatives of the two countries granted Myto's request for diplomatic relations. After being ratified by all parties, the diplomatic relations will become official.

Myto's party requested imports of food, oil and gas, and magic stones from the two countries in large quantities. Representatives of the two countries stated that the potential in both countries was able to fulfill the request, but the equipment and transportation to transport it were the main issues. Myto party will officially provide assistance in that field.

In addition, as a country that does not know or have 'magic', Myto requested the assistance of the two countries to provide assistance in the field of 'magic' in the form of experts, materials, and books. Both countries agreed but asked for compensation for it. Discussed various aspects of 'magic' in detail.

With the completion of the discussion, the meeting for today has been completed and will be continued the next day. Representatives from both countries were entertained with a banquet dinner held at the conference hall. The event was attended by various Myto officials and big businessmen from Myto. They got to know each other and discussed the possibility of expanding their business to Principality of Qua Toyne and the Kingdom of Quila. Likewise, the Principality of Qua Toyne and the Kingdom of Quila discussed the possibility of expanding the business of the entrepreneurs of the two countries to Myto.

.

.

.

The meeting continued on the second day by discussing requests for material and military assistance from the two countries due to the threat from Kingdom of Lauria. Myto's party agreed on the condition that this was part of the reciprocal of getting help regarding "magic" from the two countries.

Further discussion about various aids and imports of materials and technology from Myto

The results of the meeting were:

- The Principality of Qua Toyne will sell 2 million tons of various foodstuffs per year to Myto. Myto's party will provide feed plant seeds that the Principality of Qua Toyne does not have.

- The first year of sale of the Principality of Qua Toyne will be exchanged for various equipment from Myto, which are given at discounted prices.

- The Kingdom of Quila will sell 200,000 liters of petroleum per day and 200,000 cubic meters of natural gas per day to Myto. Myto will build oil wells and a refinery to process the oil and gas.

- The Kingdom of Quila will sell various types of "magic" stones to Myto for as much as 100 tons per year. Various minerals will also be exported to Myto, whose quota will be determined later.

- The first year of sales from the Kingdom of Quila will be exchanged for various items from Myto, which will be given at a discount.

- Infrastructure will be built in the form of a railway line connecting production centers to ports in both countries and also the capitals of the two countries. A railway line was also built between the two countries, the Principality of Qua Toyne and the Kingdom of Quila.