She frowned reminiscing on her old photos of her more snatched waist and flat stomach. Though she was starting to warm up to the presence of her baby she couldn't lie like she hadn't missed the reality of before.

"Girl it will go back flat, proper training and everything just watch. We gone getchu right before the summer because tell Sa he will be in the house watching that baby."

Lay chuckled already planning on doing just that anyways. He was the one who insisted on the baby in the first place. She couldn't wait to work his nerves and make him take on the much harder responsibilities.

"I am, I already told him I'm handing her off to him as soon as she cry." She chuckled. "But watch it's not gone even go like that cause the baby staying with me."

"Whatchu mean?" Pri tilted her head in confusion.

"Like she gone be living with me. She not gone stay with Saioir ass." Malaysia chuckled just imagining Saioir and Lani alone in his apartment.

"Ohhhh, lay I thought y'all was moving in with each other." Pri waved herself off seeing that she'd misunderstood before reaching over to her lemonade she'd gotten from Charlie's.

"Oh no, I'm just moving. We haven't made that step yet—I don't know." She looked down at her fingers fiddling with her hands. It was ironic to her, having a baby yet still living separately.

That always played in the back of her mind though she's never dwelled on it since that was a big step that they'd have to adjust too.

She figured they'll see how the first few months with Lani played out with the living situation and if needed be then for senior year she'd just ask Saioir about potentially moving in.

"Oh ight, don't rush it. Just do what's best for y'all and my niece when she get here."

Lay smiled, as she grabbed one of her fries from her tray. "I will."

"Good."

The topic then switched over to preparations for Lay's baby shower that was happening in less than a month.

With the approval from her doctor, Lay was allowed to fly up until her 36th week. She wasn't that far away from that marking period which was why she'd planned the shower on her 34th week and would be back home for her 35th.

Well she didn't plan but her grandmother as well as Kioni and Chloe did.

The shower was back in Houston at her grandmother's house since she had a big enough yard as well as because neither Kioni or Taleem was comfortable with giving out their address out to so many people.

Lay didn't lmind and understood. She figured her grandmother has a nice outdoor back area anyways.

"Okay so what color is you wearing?" Pri asked her friend while taking another bite of her chicken cheesesteak.

"Ima just wear white. They won't tell me the theme so I don't really know what would go with it but I asked if white was fine and they said yeah." Lay explained.

"Oh yeah white goes with it." Pri said in thought for a second before nodding. She was already aware of the theme since it was within the invitation.