008

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!

"Are we leaving?" Chloe looked down at her feet, asking her mother since she noticed she was currently fixing herself up

"You're not going anywhere. Me and celia are."Alice replied brushing chloe off.

Chloe slightly frowned knowing she was gonna be bored in the house all day. She wasn't gonna try to leave out either since her mother said her and Celia and not her Celia and Greg.

She didn't wanna be around Greg in the house alone and she definitely didn't want to get hit for sneaking out.

"Move, watch out." Alice rolled her eyes, bumping past chloe as she left out the bathroom.

Chloe looked over at the sink noticing Alice had left the bumpers on. She simply unplugged them before walking out the bathroom and going into her shared room.

Flopping down on her bed, Chloe laid back on her single pillow and looked up at her ceiling.

She was beyond bored with nothing to do and that made her upset.

She'd just wish she'd be included for something in once in her life, instead of being locked up in the room like she was some type of prisoner.

This house just made her feel caved in and she wanted to get out and be free.

But she couldn't .

Being free led to consequences, consequences led to abuse, and abuse led to affecting her mental health.

No one in the house cared, so she had to be the one to do so.

"Who told you to unplug my shit?" Alice busted through the door, holding the still extremely hot flat irons.

"I-I'm sorry." Chloe instantly sat up fiddling with her fingers. She honestly just thought she was done and meant no harm.

"Now she has to wait till they get hot again, feel it." Alice demanded holding the flat irons up to her face and chloe hesitated.

"Feel the damn bumpers Chloe." She gritted taking a breath.

Chloe gripped the flat irons in her hand instantly feeling the burning heat. She tried to move her hand but Alice smartly held it down for atleast 10 seconds.

"Ouch ouch please stop." Chloe wined as a tear slipped out her eye. Her lightskin was rapidly turning red, and tears were now streaming through.

"Stop touching my shit without permission." Alice scolded before leaving out of the room and Chloe cried looking down at her red hand.