026

(EXCUSE MISTAKES MFS)

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"What's the color?" Malaysia asked the group of girls whom were all focused on the uno game they were playing.

Journey glanced at her hand of cards before answering.

"Blue."

The game continued and Kapri threw out a blue 6, everyone else following after and throwing out blue cards as well.

When it got back to Kayln, she only had skips of another color and draw fours left so she put out one of her draw fours.

"Draw four." She sat the card down looking over at Malaysia.

"Bitch please." Malaysia shook her head putting out a draw four as well. "Draw 8 Mook."

"What happened to lil sis? That was rude." Xiari huffed rolling her eyes before grabbing the eight cards.

The girls laughed and continued the game after Malaysia chose the color to be red.

"Mook you cheating." Kayln frowned looking at her hand that only had two cards in it.

"No I'm not, continue." She waved her off.

"Girl stop lying, where ya others cards at, ain't no way you got like two left." Journey shook her head patting Mook to see if she had any on her.

"Mmtcht, I'm not playing no more if y'all cheating." Malaysia huffed throwing her cards on the floor before standing up. The other girls groaned and stood up as well and Xiari sighed.

"Okay so then I won then since y'all all forfeiting." She shrugged standing up as well.

All the girls looked at her with a mug noticing the small pile of cards laying where she was once sitting.

"Anyways...." She waved it off. "I'm hungry what we gone eat."

"Ion know about y'all but I'm finna go bother my man." Malaysia poked her lips out before making her way to Xiari's room door.

"You and this my man shit." Kayln laughed shaking her head.

"Mhmm my man, my man, my man, my man, my man. We go togetha, real bad." She laughed and the others did as well, used to her crazy antics.

"Lemme stop, I'm finna ask him to order us some though hold on." Malaysia said opening her room door before leaving out, closing the door behind her softly.

She walked down the hall to where Saioir's room was and opened it without knocking, seeing him watching a basketball game off of his phone.

"Hey fat roach." She cheesed plopping onto the bed next to him.

"Fuck out ma face with that stupid ass name Malaysia." He mushed her head playfully and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that."

"Nah you don't talk to me like that, lil hoe." He bucked at her and she pushed him away from her. She climbed into his lap and laid her head on his chest, peeking her head at whatever he was watching.

"You ready for your game tonight?" She asked lifting her head up and he nodded, his hands gripping her thigh.

"I'm so proud of you Sa, my lil stank an allstar or whateva." She playfully rolled her eyes and he laughed.

He always appreciated her support. She was definitely his number one fan and it showed.

"I luh yo lil goofy ass." He kissed her cheek, smacking her ass.