004

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

Chloe sat in her art class drawing the picture that was represented on the board

Chloe sat in her art class drawing the picture that was represented on the board. Art was her favorite class of the day simply because it was something she loved to do.

The art teacher was going over directions for the class to help with drawing the four different city views but Chloe didn't need any help so she just continued drawing, surpassing the rest of her class.

Her teacher didn't mind either since she knew Chloe's capabilities and she was proud that someone was actually taking her class seriously.

"You think you can do mines for me Chloe?" Saffiyah asked her sliding over her canvas board in her face and Chloe looked up at her with a blank expression.

"I don't know if I will have time." She said before going back to her drawing and Saffiyah sucked her teeth.

"Bye girl you is almost done you'll have enough time. Pleaaseee can you just do it for me, for your bestie?" Saffiyah cheesed and Chloe sighed moving her canvas over to her and began outlining.

"Thanks boo your the best."She gave her a smile before turning her attention back to Kareema whom she was having a conversation with.

Chloe really didn't want to do both of their projects but she was scared to say no and even most importantly she didn't want her to stop being friends with her.

Saffiyah and Kareema were the only friends she had and she didn't wanna feel lonely.

After Chloe finished the outlining of both canvas, she moved them back admiring her work.

Her admiration quickly broke when Saffiyah snatched hers back out of her hand and gathered her stuff to leave her room.

"Y'all are dismissed. We will work on the coloring tomorrow." Ms. Gazino announced to her students and everyone began crowding out of the classroom.

Chloe frowned not liking that she had snatched the picture out of her hand and opened her mouth to say something but like always she was too nervous and nothing came out.

"You coming to the park with us after school babes?" Kareema asked Chloe nicely and Chloe shook her head.

She knew she had to get on the school bus and if she didn't get on than she wouldn't have a way home.

"Of course you ain't boring ass." Kareema rolled her eyes and Saffiyah chuckled.

"Why not you don't wanna hang out with us, bestie boo?" Saffiyah asked her.

"I have to catch the bus." Chloe said looking down at the ground.

"Don't worry we'll take you home afterwards now come on." Saffiyah pulled on her arm practically dragging her feet out of the classroom.