044

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐓

The sound of Xiari's apartment door bell ranged repeatedly as she washed up Zureé

The sound of Xiari's apartment door bell ranged repeatedly as she washed up Zureé. She scrunched up her face up, confusedly since she knew she hadn't invited anyone over and it was 8pm at night.

Most of her friends or associates were doing homework or getting ready for classes right now, the only thing she could think of was that they needed to borrow something from her.

"Hmm hold the rag phats, I be right back." Mook told her handing her the small baby rag so she could play with her few toys in the tub.

After that she left out the bathroom, making sure to leave the door wide open before going down the short hall. She entered her comfortable living room, walking pass her couch and getting to the front door to look through her peephole.

After seeing who it was she looked away squinting her eyes confusedly but nonetheless opened up the door.

"What are you doing here?" She said now facing him, her hand on her hip.

"Ain't you said if I wanna see her than visit ha? That's what I'm doing." Yhukani looked down at her, eyes low and red indicating he had just smoked not too long ago.

She hummed and opened her door wider, welcoming him in. Closing the door behind her, she locked it and turned around to face him growing nervous by his quiet presence.

His long locs were pushed into a ponytail allowing her to see the full view of his face, all black on with his black nike bookbag held in his left hand.

His smell was nice. It was a mixture of his favorite cologne and the weed still lingering on him and Xiari loved it.

He looked nice but she'd fail to admit that.

It was bad enough he'd caught her staring and and made eye contact with her, holding until she looked away.

"You can sit on the couch, i be right back." She cleared her throat before walking away. Yhukani watch as her figure faded off down the hall, hearing the small splashes of water indicating that zureé must've been in the bathroom.