007

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝💕

"Why ya'll always wanna TikTok sit ya'll rabbit asses down." Saioir spoke with a mug on his face. Malaysia and Xiari was begging him to do a TikTok with them but he continued telling them no.

Obviously the "no" wasn't working.

"I give up. He too mean imma end up smacking the fuck outta him." Malaysia huffed taking a seat on the opposite end of the couch he was sitting on.

"You saying that like I'm not right here." Saioir scrunched up his face.

"Okay? I know your right there, I see yo tall lanky ass." She rolled her eyes and got on her phone.

"Anywayyyys...c'mon we don't need him that's why I won't ever cook for him again." Xiari shrugged and pulled Malaysia's arm to help her up from the chair.

"You always tryna threaten somebody. You need to be threatening whoever fucked yo lace up." He sucked his teeth.

"TT did it and ima tell her what you said."

"Please do so I can give her some tips." Saioir shrugged nonchalantly.

"Boy ha hair not even ugly. Shut up you just talking just to talk." Malaysia spoke resting her hand on the side of her hip.

"But who asked you? Mook getcho thot ass friend."

"Saioir I will slap you in ya face." She mugged him and Saioir scoffed waving her off. He knew she wouldn't really slapped him since they had fought plenty of times and every single time she had lost.

"Can't beat me."

"Yes I— who cares nobody wanna hear y'all arguing." Mook interrupted the conversation with a bored expression planted on her face.

Her phone dinged and she saw a message from Kyler making her quickly open it.

"Who gotchu smiling at yo phone?" Saioir asked snatching the phone from out her hand and she strongly pushed him out of the way grabbing it back.

She had got stronger when she didn't wanna get caught.

"You ain't had to do allat dumbass, whatchu tryna hide." He mugged her and she rolled her eyes ignoring him, making her way up the stairs.

She didn't have to answer him if she didn't want too.

As she walked to her room, she opened the thread from her and kyler. He was suppose to be taking her out on a date today so she knew she needed to be getting ready.

Ky😆

Ima pick you up at 6:00, be ready