029

(EXCUSE MISTAKES MFS)

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"I already said sorry, please just leave me alone." Chloe cried in the corner of the kitchen, her body balled into a ball with both tears and blood streaming down her face.

She wished she knew how bad things could really get. She probably would've considered leaving, maybe going back into her old foster home or something.

Although it was just as horrible, atleast the rapid beatings wasn't as constant as living here with the interracial couple.

This was probably her worst beating yet.

Out of all times she was beating it was mainly only just hands, she'd never been hit with a belt nor an extension cord until now.

Her body stung so bad, the prints of both the belt and cord swelling up along her body, her cheek reeking of her crimson blood, and her once shirt she had on was ripped and holed completely up.

She was so weak and tired, she could barley function on the screaming atmosphere that was going around.

All she wanted to do was be with someone whom she felt completely safe with.

All she wanted was Sincere.

"I don't play that shit bitch and you know that." Alice palmed Chloe's face hardly, gripping it tightly and forcing her too look up at her. "You ask before you go and do shit you here me?"

Chloe whimpered, her jaw hurting extremely bad which prevented her from being able to answer her.

"I know you hear me talking to you." Alice yelled, spit hitting Chloe's bruised face which made her cry harder.

She had two panic attacks in the past hour and neither her mother nor father cared. They had even gone as far as flushing her anxiety pills down the drain, clowning her for the way she looked.

"Y-yes ma'am." She choked out, pleading for Alice to let go of her face. Alice grumbled, pushing her head roughly back, letting it hit the wall before standing up straight and walking out of the kitchen.

Chloe sat there for a second. Silently crying to herself, hoping things would soon get better.

She knew Sin was now up and she was happy, beyond happy and grateful that god didn't take him away from her.

But she couldn't face him.

It had been a week since then and every single day she'd been beaten badly. She was tired of being babied and pitied by others.

She didn't want him to help her since she felt like there was nothing he could do. They were still teenagers at the end of the day.

He still had rules to abide by his own parents just like herself.