046

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

Like I said before this chapter is commentable😐🙄

𝐘𝐡𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬|𝟐𝟏
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝

The rain tapped against the car windows, city lights lighting up the streets with partynextdoor playing on the radio as Yhukani drove home.

Azureè was back sleep in her booster seat comfortably after the incident back at Kioni's house and Mook was sitting in the passenger seat with her head laying against the window.

Minus the music playing, the car ride home was silent.

Bust it up with shawty when the light shines (that smile on your face) (the light shine)
Still fuckin' with the same ass niggas (niggas)

Yhukani approached a red light, breaking the car before turning to look over at Xiari. He noticed her looking at nothing particular as she silently cried.

Tears were streaming down her face but she wasn't making any sound. He could tell she was feeling embarrassed.

"Xiari." He called out to her pulling off since the light had turned green. She ignored him but wiped the tears from her face figuring he'd noticed. She hated that he was seeing her in such a vulnerable state.

It sort've reminded her like old times when she used to suck up to him and confide to him about her problem. Whole time he'd turned out to be one of her biggest problems.

Yhukani just figured he'd leave her alone until he'd got home. The rest of the ride, was remaining in silence with the music playing.

It took him another 15 minutes before he was arriving at his house, pulling into his driveway before parking and turning his car off.

He didn't get out right away though. Instead he wanted her to atleast speak to him. The silent treatment wasn't sitting right with him.

"You just gone keep ignoring me?" He broke the silence, turning to face her. She tucked her bottom lip in, her eyes slightly watering.

She wasn't purposely ignoring him, she just didn't feel like talking.

"No." She responded lowly.

"So why you ain't saying nun ta me then? Look my fault for talking to yo peo—I'm not mad at you Kani." She cut him off knowing he was about to ramble on with an apology.

She wasn't mad at him.

She was more so mad with herself for trusting that her dad would respect her wishes when it came to whom she brung around. She didn't ask him to like Yhukani, but the most she wanted him to do was respect him for the sake of her and Azureè.