037

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐘𝐡𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬|𝟐𝟏
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝟭.𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗸_                                                            𝟮𝟬𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

Yhukani stared at the phone, his thumb tracing over his screen as he attempted to force himself to move off it

She had unblocked him earlier, after she saw him at the shop. It was the least she could do although he didn't know why.

To be honest, he thought she would've ignored him and been mad about running into him. Instead she was just so flustered and nervous by his presence and he sort've found it weird.

"You still watching her?" Zakiyah flopping down on his bed beside him, instantly blessing him with her presence. Yhukani shook his head instantly swiping off her Instagram and putting his phone in his pocket.

He was in denial though. Every since he had seen her again all his mind could do was drift off to her.

He didn't know why, or wait he did but he was to stubborn to admit it.

"You a bad liar k." Zakiyah shook her head at her brother, chuckling lowly to herself. She could tell he was in a bad space right now. Something was on his mind, a lot actually.

"You sound like tia when you said that." Kani spoke, the both of them laughing afterwards before it fell into a comfortable silence.

They barely brung her up. It was a hard pill for both of them to swallow.

"I miss ha." Kiyah mumbled looked down at her hands and Yhukani stiffened up a bit.