035

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐘𝐡𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬|𝟐𝟏
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

(He don't have no different pictures lol.)

"But you fucking her right? I just don't understand this shit yas." Latoya yelled, her bottom lip trembling as she tried her hardest to keep her strong posture and not cry.

"I ain't fucking ha toya you pissing me off with this cry baby shit." Yaz raised his voice letting out a annoyed sigh afterwards.

Yhukani covered Noah's ears, hoping the both of them would stop yelling at each other, especially infront of their son since he could hear them.

They'd been arguing for five minutes straight now and he was waiting for the moment toya was gonna give up and take her ass home.

Or for his brother to just kick her out because she was so fucking annoying.

"I wish she shut up." Zakiyah mumbled covering her ears as well, attempting to tune the two out.

"Me too, boffum do." He added looking over at his nephew who still looked tired obviously from his nap on the way here.

"Man whateva text me when you calm down." Yasir calmly pushed her out of the door way.

"Nope I will be talking to my new nigga, fuck you." Latoya smirked gladly leaving out before slamming the door behind her, making Noah jump up at the sound.

Yasir sighed running his hands down his face looking at his son and siblings that were already staring at him.

He too was annoyed by Latoya's ways but he was also at fault for the way she was acting since he still entertained her.

"See kk that's why I wanna live with you." Zakiyah mumbled to where only them two could hear and Yhukani laughed.

"My fault damn y'all ca stop looking at me like that." Yasir apologized walking over to the couches where they was sitting at.

"You said yo fault last time, I know ha pussy ain't that good if you still cheating leave ha ass alone." Yhukani told him and Zakiyah instantly twisted her face up disgustedly.

"I forgot you was hea, my bad." He looked over at his little sister.

" I be trying." Yasir mumbled pulling Noah closer towards him. "I think I'm just stuck on her or sum."

"Well unstuck." Zakiyah spoke pulling on one of her braids.

Yhukani dapped her up since he was thinking the same while Yasir mugged her.

"Ion know why you dapping ha up like you ain't stuck onnat girl" Yasir spoke and Zakiyah ouuued leaning back in her chair.

She ain't know what girl he was talking about but she just honestly wanted to instigate.