038

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

(Y'all betta comment too or I swear I ain't updating for awhile!)

𝐘𝐡𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬|𝟐𝟏
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"You gone just stand there?" Yhukani asked her, eyeing both her and Zureé and she sucked her teeth.

Xiari grabbed Zureé's hand before brushing past him, pulling the both of them inside of his house.

He had his own house now and it was decorated in neutral colors, which she expected from him.

There were still some light greys and browns thrown in though which brightened up his stairs and walk way.

His house was a good size, not necessarily big but it was just enough space since it was only him living there. Overall, she liked it.

Xiari and zureé looked around as Yhukani closed the door behind them, walking over to both girls afterwards.

"Nice house." She complemented and He ignored her staring at her once again. He didn't know why he kept doing it but he couldn't help it.

Something was so... different about her now.

Yhukani's eyes soon fell to Azureè who clung tightly on Xiari's leg, obviously shy and nervous about the strange man's house she was in.

Azureè looked up at Yhukani unknowingly and when both of their eyes met she confusedly tilted her head a bit, just wondering.

Azureè wanted to know who he was and why her mom had brung her to his home but she was too shy to speak up and say something.

So instead she just lowered her head down to look at the floor.

When she did that, Yhukani stopped looking at her and focused back to Xiari.

Damn, she really had a baby.

"Whatchu gotta tell me?" He went straight to the point his eyes glancing between the both of them.

Xiari's face slightly dropped at his question, cursing to herself lowly. This was it. She was suppose to be telling him but she didn't know what the hell was holding her back.

She was scared.

"I ain't got all day mook." Kani spoke slightly getting agitated at the girl and Xiari sighed.

It was better to just get it over with now. No point of dragging the situation so she decided to just rip it off the bandaid.

"It's about zureé." She spoke glancing down at her, noticing how shy she was and was mad at her own self for putting her daughter in this predicament.