048

PSA: I have completely loss motivation with this book yall. Tbh the next chapters will probably be short ones and also might seem rushed. I atleast just wanna get an ending out for y'all and not completely discountinue it which is why I'm literally forcing myself to write. In advance sorry if these chapters aren't the best but here's still something for you to read! Byeeeee❤️

 In advance sorry if these chapters aren't the best but here's still something for you to read! Byeeeee❤️

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

(Excuse the mistakes)

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

"Jordan please." Xiari rolled her eyes as the two sat inside the neatly represented Indian cuisine restaurant.

"Please what? You'n think so?" He asked sitting across from her as he grabbed his mango lassi drink, putting it up to his lips to take a sip.

"No I don't think so. That topic iffy, why you getting ya body done if you don't want male validation. If niggas want a girls with no titties and no ass, everybody would be running around tryna make they body like that right?" Mook explained picking up her spoon.

The two were on the topic about BBL's and breast enlargements.  Jordan had made a point that he thought girls got their bodies done for their own uplifting. As a female though, Xiari had to disagree. She felt insecurities were something you could accept over time or if you wanted to change it then it should be naturally.

She never pondered on the woman that did go out and get surgery to look like their ideal body, but she did emphasize that women who did were simply doing it for other's appreciation and not for  their owns. She could tell Jordan was expecting her to say differently being that she was a female herself. But just because she was a woman didn't mean she agreed with everything they did.

"So you think people need to stop getting bbl's?" Jordan raised his eyebrow grabbing a vegetable samosa off his plate before dipping it into the green sauce.

"That's not what I said. I really don't care what other people do with their bodies, that's on them. I just wished people would embrace their natural bodies sometimes. All bodies are beautiful and if you're natural then fuck the big boobs or big ass,  I'm for it." Xiari cracked a small smile as she talked before leaning back in the chair.

She was full already after just finishing all of the chicken samosas she had ordered and practically chowing down almost half the tiki masala with the garlic naan and the white rice. She planned to take her leftovers to go since this much food was too much for her. Besides, she had a good twenty minutes before she went back to the shop to finish running things.