010

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!!

"You just bumped me." Chloe sighed as Saffiyah and Kareema raced down the hall, knocking Chloe's books down in the process. They were tryna get to the lunchroom fast to ask a girl a question but both of them wanted to ask.

Neither one of them cared to move out of her way, nor say excuse me.

"Hmm." Sin spoke picking up Chloe's three books that were on the ground before handing them to her.

"Uh-um thank you." Chloe gave him a slight smile, taking the books from out of his hand and holding them up against her chest.

"No problem. Next time tell em they could say excuse me, hoe ain't even apologize." He spoke making Chloe frown. She didn't like how he had called her friend out of her name.

"She's not...that, you don't have to be rude." She said pushing her glasses up on her face.

"She is. Why you hanging around them again? How bout you come chill wit me." Sin smirked and Chloe quickly shook her head.

To her, he didn't seem like a good person to hang out with. Lord knows what his true intentions were.

"No thank you. I'll ju- what's wrong witcho hand." Sin cut her off noticing her left hand wrapped with a nonstick sterile bandage and saran wrap.

Chloe looked down at her hand before looking back up sincere, noticing how his eyes were watching her every move.

"Um I-." Chloe quickly tried to think of a lie but nothing seem to make sense right away. Not that she had to really explain to him anyways.

"You were what?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I was cooking breakfast and c-cut myself." She lied mumbling softly and sin stared at her not believing anything she was saying. He didn't have a clue what was wrong but he knew it didn't happen from that.

"I'm sorry, excuse me." She said breaking the silence between the two and walking around from him. She didn't want him to be so concern of her. It's not like he could help her anyways.

Walking towards the gym, Chloe instantly went to go take a seat on her spot at the bleachers. Her two friends were nowhere to be found, not that she really cared so she did what she'd usually do.

She drew pictures.

"Watch out, watch out." A guy called warning Chloe seeing a basketball fly her way. Not knowing they were talking to her, the ball ended up hitting her in her shoulder and she hissed in pain from the impact.

Her bruises from two days ago were still healing which made it worse.

"Damn my fault ma, you good?" A guy asked her grabbing the ball from the bleachers, two seats behind her and she nodded looking down.

She was slightly embarrassed since almost everyone had saw her.

"I ain't here you, you good?" He asked finally standing in front of her and Chloe looked up.
She was met with a average height brownskin boy looking down at her, showing his pearly white teeth.

He was quiet handsome and Chloe noticed since she didn't necessarily stop staring.

"What's yo name ma?" Jamar asked holding the ball locked between his arm and hip.

"Me?" Chloe asked softly and the boy chuckled laughing.

"Yeah you whats ya name?" He asked.

"Um Chloe." She answered him and he smiled nodding a bit.