027

(EXCUSE MISTAKES MFS)

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Chloe slept peacefully in her twin size bed, her chest rising every so seconds as she snored softly

It was still a bit early to be sleeping, after 8:00 but she was tired and exhausted after finishing all the homework assignments she had been missing.

That and also the fact that she went to sleep early anyways.

Chloe's white lg began to rang, laying downwards on her pillow next to her.

Being the light sleeper that she was, she moved alittle slightly groaning at the irritable noise that was waking her up out of her sleep.

She patted her hand around her bed for her phone and once she felt it she grabbed it and slowly opened her eyes, adjusting them to the light.

She looked at the time which read 8:23pm and sighed already annoyed that someone was calling her at this time.

Zee💗 would like to call....

Chloe scrunched her face up at the contact, confused on why Xiari would be calling her at this time. They mainly talked in school and even when outta school it was rarely ever on the phone so the call had her alittle worried.

She sat up on her bed and backed up against the wall, trying her best to not make any sounds that would wake her sister up.

Picking up her phone, she pressed the green button before putting it up to her ear.

"H-hello?" She spoke in a faint whisper, barley audible.

"Chlo? You can h-hear me?" She heard Xiari's voice which came out in a shaken tone and she sounded as if she was crying.

"Yes? Is everything okay?"

The line went silent for a few seconds and her heart began to increase, confused on what was going on.

She could hear Xiari take a long deep breath before she began speaking, Chloe's heart instantly dropping at her words.

"Sin got hurt today after the game. We're at the hospital now and since you're his girlfriend I just thought you should know."

"Hurt? What happened?" Chloe frowned, her eyes slowly beginning to water.

Xiari bit the inside of her cheek already feeling ten times bad about the whole situation. Hearing his girlfriend cry about him when she felt like this whole thing was her fault just made her feel ten times worse.