032

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟐𝟎
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐔 (𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬)

Malaysia stood in front of Saioir's dorm apartment, taking a deep breath, attempting to prepare herself for what she was going to say

She had finally came to her senses and wanted to make up with her boyfriend.

After having the talk with both Kioni and her therapist, she realized she should talk and hear him out before making a such huge decision.

Afterall, both of them did create the baby together and she was gonna apologize on her own behalf for not thinking about that.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Malaysia
knocked on Saioir's apartment door softly before moving back waiting for it to open.

After a couple of minutes, the sound of the door knob turning and the door opening was heard, Malaysia instantly frowning at the sight.

She was met with Saioir who had only a towel
wrapped around his waist, water droplets still dripping from his chest indicating he had just got out of the shower.

"This how you open the door? What if I was
some random." She pouted and a mug instantly planted on his face. She was already trying to pick an argument and It hadn't even been a minute yet.

"Girl getcho ass in here." He shook his head,
grabbing her arm and pulling her inside but not
too roughly.

He then closed and locked the front door behind him before going into his room while Malaysia walked over and took a seat on the couch.

After a couple minutes he came back out with a pair of ball shorts on, a wife beater, and some white socks on his feet.

"Such a hoe." Malaysia crossed her arms looking at his outfit.

"You'n want me ta hurt ya feelings, don't start." He raised his eyebrow and she frowned.

Saioir sat on the couch next to her before looking
over at her waiting for her speak. He wasn't too much mad at her anymore, just alittle hurt.