025

(EXCUSE MISTAKES PLEASE)

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐆𝐲𝐦

"You promise you won't let her beat me up." Chloe pouted, holding onto Sincere's arm as they walked into the gym.

Sin chuckled looking down at his girlfriend who looked nervous, yet ready at the same time.

"Why would I let dem hurt you mama? Just go ova dere and tell ha you'n wanna be her friend anymore, I'm right here watching you." He hugged her waist tighter, pulling the two over towards a wall.

Chloe sighed attempting to tell herself that she had the guts to do it. She didn't wanna be always known as scary and she was tired of that being all she was hearing.

Today was her first day back at school since the fight and she already felt like she wanted to throw up.

There were murmurs and laughs of course, nothing really new so since she kind of already expected it.

She felt more at ease however and didn't have the initiative to break down and cry since she had sin by her side.

As long as she was with him then to her everything else would be okay.

"Don't leave me Sincere." She frowned and Sin chuckled. "Foreal I'm scared."

"Okay chlo just go head, I ain't gone leave you." He gave her a light push and she rolled her eyes turning to walk over by the bleachers.

"Y'all cute." Kareema hummed as soon as she saw Chloe approach them.

"Mhmm.... Real cute." Saffiyah scoffed looking away. Chloe peeped it now realizing what Sin meant about her being so shady.

They didn't have to comment on her and her relationship, it wasn't any of their business.

"Thank you." She mumbled taking a seat next to her. She looked across the wall and saw Sin standing there talking to someone.

He could feel her staring and locked eyes with her for a few seconds before smiling and going back to his conversation.

"I'll never know why someone would want a bitch like you." Saffiyah cringed watching the whole thing.

Chloe looked over at Saffiyah sighing trying to figure out the best way to just leave her be in the nicest way possible. The disrespect was getting out of hand.

"Chloe." She finally managed to stay frowning. "M-my name is Chloe."

Saffiyah and Kareema snapped there heads in her direction, looking at the younger girl weirdly. They both then gave each other a look before busting out laughing.

"Okay...the fuck?" Saffiyah laughed shaking her head.

"So call me that, I'm not a b word." Chloe said pushing her glasses up on her face only for them to slightly fall back down.

She was trying hard to stand up for herself and lift the barrel off ber shoulders that she had been waiting to do for so long.

"A bitch? You not a bitch?" Kareema slightly leaned in making sure she was hearing her clearly.

Everything chloe did was bitchy, bratty, and cowardly in her opinion.

"No I'm not s-so p-l—girl shut the fuck up allat damn s-stuttering." Saffiyah rolled her eyes cutting her off and Chloe istantly got quiet.

She could feel herself bout to cry but she chose to ignore it. She wasn't about to let them know they were getting to her.

"You shut the hell up." She spoke up, her eyes slightly widening realizing what she had said. She froze hoping they wouldn't get up and practically pounce on her although it felt good to let her know how she was truly feeling.