034

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟐𝟎
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐔 (𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬)

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟐𝟎𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐔 (𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬)

"Yo hair getting longer." Saioir pressed up against Malaysia watching through the mirror as she fluffed out her curls.

"I know. I always had a good length but it done grew real fast outta no where." She spoke poking her full lips out.

Saioir's hands found there way to her small bump, resting his hands on top of it as he ran his hand down her stomach. Her face stayed neutral as she allowed him to rub on her before she managed to crack a smile when he kissed her cheek.

"You look so pretty lay." Saioir praised, Malaysia instantly blushing breaking the eye contact they were holding through the mirror.

She did look cute today.

She wore a simple brown skims soft lounge long slip dress and paired it with her brown ysl slides. Her toes were painted in a French tip design, as well as her nails and she had an anklet along with a matching bracelet.

On her neck was the silver diamond necklace with the butterfly pendant Ms.Harris had gifted for her graduation as well as the S necklace her boyfriend had gave to her.

Her natural hair was done in a middle part with loose curls hanging down to her bra and her face was bare except for the light nude lip combo she had on her lips.

She wanted to look her best for her first appointment.

"Thank you." She muttered, biting the inside of her cheek since she was now getting nervous.

"Don't be scared, I'm right hea." Saioir gripped her chin, forcing her to look up at him. She nodded before puckering her lips out for a kiss and he gladly pecked them over repeatedly, not minding the lip gloss that was now getting on his lips.

"You look sassy." Malaysia stuck her tongue out and He mugged her wiping the small bit of lipgloss from his lips.

"Don't ask me ta kiss you no more, c'mon." He shook his head and She rolled her eyes, following him out of the bathroom.