017

-𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭💕

Excuse mistakes.

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

"Where's your boyfriend?" Saffiyah hummed looking over at Chloe, as they walked inside of the gym.

Chloe had missed three days of school last week, but on Thursday and Friday her school went virtual since the power went out.

This was her first day back at school and saffiyah couldn't wait to ask her about jamar, since she had saw his Snapchat story.

"That's not my boyfriend anymore." Chloe mumbled slightly embarrassed.

The whole situation with jamar still hurted her, and she hated even speaking on the topic.

"I knew he was gone dump yo ass. Should've satisfied him better." Saffiyah chuckled, and skipped over to the bleachers before sitting down.

She didn't know what she meant by that but to her she was a good girlfriend to jamar. Atleast she though she was.

She'd done everything he asked yet he still cheated on her, Chloe just didn't understand why.

"I wasn't mean to him." Chloe mumbled under her breath. She took a seat next to saffiyah on the bleachers, and heard snickers from her.

"Yeah that's the problem. You too soft, shit gets annoying after a while." She shrugged and Chloe kept quiet.

She'd been hearing that a lot lately and maybe she was right, Maybe she needed to stop being so nice and that was the problem.

Chloe was snapped out of her thoughts, when she noticed sin walking towards her. She instantly smiled alittle seeing his presence and Saffiyah smiled too.

"Wassup chlo." Sin spoke ignoring Saffiyah's presence.

"Heyyy." Saffiyah quickly spoke up, before Chloe got the chance to say anything. She stood up and didn't even bother to pull down the mini skirt she had on which was now showing the bottom of her ass.

"Hi." Chloe spoke, alittle concerned what Saffiyah was doing.

"I wasn't talking to you. Cmere Chloe." Sin ignored Saffiyah, and held his hand out to help Chloe stand up. Chloe took his hand and stood up before the both of them walked away.

"Where your glasses at? You're still not wearing them." Sin asked her.

"I look ugly with them on." She spoke and Sin instantly frowned. He hated how she let other people affect her. He wished she'd just learn to love herself.

"No you don't. You look cute. They don't make no difference cause you already pretty,  so watchu talm bout." He asked her.

Sin was was caught off guard, when Chloe pulled him into a big hug. She laid her head on his chest hugging him tightly, and after sin remembered he hugged her back.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, ignoring the stares they were starting to get and instead held her closely.

"Thank you." Chloe spoke, with a smile on her face. She was just appreciative that atleast someone thought highly of her, because it seemed as if no one else did.

Jamar was across the room, eying the two friends confused on how Chloe was back talking to him.

He thought he had already handled that problem, so he was confused on who told her to do that. Chloe was getting on his nerves more and more.