049

♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

(Excuse the mistakes)

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟐𝟎
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟐𝟎𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭

"You getting so big, look at tt baby growing." Pri smiled doing a small dance in her seat as they sat in the food courts of the outlet mall both her and Malaysia were currently at.

Her hand was placed around Lay's rounded belly rubbing it while she looked over at the newest ultra sound lay had shown her. She hadn't really talked with pri in a while mostly cause the both of them went to different schools and were on different schedules, despite being up the street from each other.

Lay was also in the process of moving to off campus housing since she was bringing in a baby. Her apartment was private but it was way to small for both her and her child.

She feels as if she'd be conjested in the small space and to make matters worse she didn't want to distrupt any other students on the floor due to the thin walls if her baby was crying.

It was just a lot going on for her right now but she'd promised Pri that they'd start seeing each other more, especially when she was unpregnant.

A/N y'all idek if you could have a baby and stay in the dorms LMAO so just go with it

"Yeah she was like 4 pounds the last time we went but I only have two more months left now and my doctor said that's when I'll gain the most weight."

"How much you weigh now?" Pri inquired.

"I think 140 or close to it."

"Oh okay so you ain't gain too much foreal."

"Bitch I feel like it." Lay breathed out resting a hand on her belly. "I'm so big, I just want my body back."

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙐𝙨 ™ (𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara