009

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 (𝟑𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

"Um Kayla is taleem here?" Kioni asked walking inside of the center, moving her bag across her waist

"Yes he's in his office." Kayla replied and turned her attention back down at her computer.

"Thank you boo." Kioni smiled before walking down the hallway where his office was located.

She had been trying to ring his phone for the past hour but he wasn't picking up. She was gonna ask him why, since he was at work and it's not like he was out doing something.

Getting to his office, she turned the knob but quickly scrunched up her face when she noticed that it was lock.

She knew he was in there since she heard his voice, but to her concern he never locked it before so why now?

"Taleem open up this fucking door." Kioni rolled her eyes lightly knocking on the door. She soon heard shuffling and bit the inside of her lip hearing him approaching the door.

"Who the fuck told yo ass to lock it, fuck is you on." She could hear him say on the other side making her instantly frown.

Someone was in there?

The door opened and Taleem looked at her with a smile on his face instantly warming her heart. She smiled back but the smile instantly fell when she saw Lydia come up behind him.

"Why the fuck you in a locked room with her taleem?" Kioni asked him crossing her arms across her chest.

"I didn't tell her to lock it ki." He sighed, rubbing his hands down his face.

"Why you lying, yes he did." Lydia jumped in the conversation, fixing up herself since she was looking alittle messy.

Kioni glared at her, looking back at taleem to read his face. She could always tell if he was lying just by reading his facial expressions.

"I swear to god I ain't tell her to lock that door." Taleem turned to mug Lydia and Kioni rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, youn even like god." She waved him off.

"Why you in his office? This is his personal space." Kioni turned her attention to Lydia. She already didn't like her just by the way she was acting.

"He invited me in to talk so ask him?" She smirked.

"Kioni it wasn't- whatever taleem, I'll just talk to you when you get home." Kioni cut him off and turned around to walk away but Taleem grabbed her by her waist.

"Why you leaving? We can talk about it now cause it ain't nun to talk about." He said looking into her eyes and she looked down not wanting to be captivated by his looks.