"Oh Aight." Jordan nodded understanding where she was coming from. "I wan even expecting you to say that foreal mook. You know....cause you actually got a lil some."

He was referring to her body. Xiari had an ass, getting that passed down right from her mother and the boobs weren't too big but they were a nice portion and just enough that any girl would want.

Jordan felt like she had every girls dream body, which for some might've been true but when you have that good of an body they are usually the girls who are understanding of why girls want to get their bodies too look like theirs.

Xiari chuckled at Jordan's statement, rubbing over her now food baby from being stuffed. "I know but if I didn't have none I probably still wouldn't care, I don't dwell too much on what others think sooo. My pretty face makes up for it." She answered confidently.

"Mhmm, you right I guess." Jordan chuckled showing his pearly white teeth before licking over his lips, staring at her. He was about to say something else but didn't get a chance too since the sound of Xiari's phone ranging had interrupted him.

Mook reached into her telfar bag grabbing her phone and looking at the caller ID. She rolled her eyes seeing the picture of Yhukani and Xiari on her third birthday before reading the familar contact name, already aware of who it was.

"My bad, lemme take this real quick." Xiari held her finger up in advance. Jordan leaned back in his seat giving her space as she slid out of the booth and stood up walking away. She could've stayed but she didn't necessarily like people in her business, especially when it came to her and her child's father.

"Hello." Xiari spoke finally accepting the phone call as she got her AirPods out of her pocket.

"Where you at?" Yhukani asked her.

"Out with a friend, why?"

"A friend? You wit a nigga?" He furrowed his eyebrows though she couldn't see him. By the tone of his voice, she could tell he was a bit upset at the news.

"And why do that concern you?" Mook playfully rolled her eyes. "You worrying bout me worry about my daughter, whea she at?"

Xiari chuckled hearing him smack his teeth over the phone. She knew she was messing with him a bit.

Though she was right, he didn't have any business to question her, it was funny since he thinks he has the right too.

Mook was still on her taking things slow with him. She was cautious on whether or not his actions were genuine or not since last time she took them as such, she got played.

Yhukani however was still showing her his efforts. Since that day in the car he's woken her up to a goodmorning beautiful text each and every morning , delivered flowers to her door once a week, sent her more than enough money then he needed to for Zureé so that she could have extra as well, and even went out the way to get Azureè to get on the idea of them two of them getting back together.

Zureé came home one weekend from staying with Kani and asked if the two were dating which gave the whole thing up. Zureé always minded her business at time, Mook doubted she payed attention to the way her father interacted with her mom.

So when she came home talking in what Xiari's mind was nonsense, then she already knew her dad must've been having little talks about her with her.