thank you + announcement

I don't know how to do this :')

i'll try to keep this short and to the point bc i know you don't want to read more of my words after an 83 chapter long book hahah but really, truly, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

i never would have imagined that this many people would love an idea i had it would grow so attached to a family i created in my head.

whether you just started reading yesterday or you've been here since i posted the first chapter in december of 2021, i love you so so so much.

this book has given me so much that it's hard to wrap my head around at times. it's given me my best friends and a community of people that i hold near and dear to my heart forever.

andi, harry, lila, max, ellie, rome, mila, and cece will forever be my favorite characters ever. no one will ever top them for me and part of that is because of your love for them <3 their story is something that became so special to me and i'll never forget how much it changed me for the better.

THE BIGGEST THANK YOU to all my friends to helped make this story what it is. marley — you sat with me for hours on end developing an outline for this story when i couldn't do it on my own. i love you forever <3
scarlett, G, meg, el, gracie, francesca, deshaun + anyone else that contributed a thought to the process — thank you so so so much. i love you endlessly.

okay! COUPLE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

ANOUNCEMENT #1: if you're ever curious of where andi and harry started, or you want to get to know max and lila better, One Italian Summer is the prequel to forced rec that gives you all of that. it's going to be a short story, and now that forced rec is over, im going to finish it for you <3

IF YOU'RE EVER MISSING OUR FAVORITE FAMILY and want to see missed moments + milestones from the future, "reminiscence"  is a collection of one shots from the forced reconciliation universe and will have the first few chapters up soon <3 i have to ...

IF YOU'RE EVER MISSING OUR FAVORITE FAMILY and want to see missed moments + milestones from the future, "reminiscence" is a collection of one shots from the forced reconciliation universe and will have the first few chapters up soon <3 i have to feed the delusion somehow.

ANNOUNCEMENT #2: you can't get rid of me that easily :') ANNOUNCING MY NEXT BOOK, 'hoax

ANNOUNCEMENT #2: you can't get rid of me that easily :') ANNOUNCING MY NEXT BOOK, 'hoax.'

it's daddry, lhh, enemies to lovers, grumpy&grumpy, and a whole bunch of drama. VERYYY different to forced rec but with that same sweet dadrry element we all love.
if you want to check it out, i'll give you a big kiss. either way, i still love you!!

the intro chapter with the cast list is up on my profile with the prologue and first 3 chapters coming to you on september 1!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

ky <3