58.5 IN THE MEDIA

'HARRY STYLES HAPPY AND IN LOVE'

HARRY STYLES kicks off the American leg of his 'Love on Tour' with former girlfriend, Andi Rhoades by his side. Ms. Rhoades, who Styles shares custody of godchildren with, joined him for the last half of the European leg of tour earlier this year.

"They're living together again and not only for the kids' sake. They've rekindled an old flame and worked things out, and they're somehow even more in love this time around." An inside source close to Styles tells us that we should expect to see more of Harry and Andi in the future.

The happy couple can almost always be found with both Hayes children at their side or on their hip. Both adjusting seemingly well to the parent life after the tragic accident that left Elliot and Rome Hayes in their care.

Insiders tell us that Styles recently bought a new beach home for the family of four for approximately $13.3 million. Fans and media speculate that an engagement is in the near future for Styles and Rhoades. One can only hope... or maybe not?

_____________

'HARRY STYLES INTERACTING WITH GIRLFRIEND ANDI RHOADES ON TOUR: A THREAD'

Throughout almost all of 'Love on Tour,' there have been little interactions between Harry and Andi that have all of us either swooning or dripping with jealousy. Or maybe both?

It all started back in April when Rhoades surprised Styles at his London O2 show. The shock on his face when he saw her and their godchildren in the crowd was enough to tell us how they feel about each other.

Rhoades stayed for a week on tour before returning home with the kids. She then joined him again a few weeks later when it was reported that Rhoades had been fired from her teaching job at local LA county public school.

In Paris we saw Harry blow kisses to his goddaughter, Elliot, and then dance with her at the end of the stage during his song 'Sunflower, Vol. 6.'

Fans have noticed that Styles always sings directly to Rhoades during songs like 'Falling' and 'Fine Line,' especially since the entirety of his latest album is rumored to be about their 2018 breakup.

In Nashville, Styles dedicated a cover of Fleetwood Mac's 'Dreams' to the couples late best friend, Lila Hayes for her birthday. Fans reported that Andi was "smiling through tears" as he sang the cover.

On October 13, it was Rhoades birthday, and Styles surprised everyone when he brought her up on stage to have the crowd sing happy birthday to her. Not even the haters can deny that the couple seemed completely infatuated with each other while he showered her with love in front of 20,000 people.