35.

a/n: this is pure smut, and has nothing to do with the story line. so if that's not your thing, feel free to skip. enjoy ;)

________________

Andi Rhoades

From the moment we left the venue, Harry and I couldn't seem to keep our hands to ourselves. Even walking out to the car, he had Rome held in one arm while the other had a possessive hold on the small of my back like he was in a hurry to get me out of here.

As we left the arena, there were a small group of photographers looking to get some sort of photo of him while we made the trek to his car, and I think it made Harry nervous with the kids, so he was keeping us all a little closer than normal. Ellie walked between us, holding my hand, and clinging onto Harry's shirt he had changed into, but overall, I think it went well.

As soon as we were in the car, Ellie and Rome started falling asleep. Now that they were adjusted to the time difference, they had begun feeling the effects of the busy days and all the dancing and jumping around at the shows.

Harry had a hand on my thigh as we made our way back to the hotel, and every time he made any sudden move, I felt my skin heat and goosebumps elicit all over my skin. His words from only moments ago ran through my head on repeat, my heart rate picking up over the thought of what tonight would entail.

Luckily, we had a large suite and the kids had a separate room across the hall, so we truly would be alone tonight.

Harry's hand kept creeping up my thigh, only stopping right as he got to the spot where I ached for him before he glided it back down towards my knee. It's becoming difficult to sit still and wait until we are in the privacy of our hotel room. Every little touch sends a shock through my system, and it takes everything in me not to have him pull over right now and have his way with me.

"Andi?"

I look to the right to see Harry with a knowing smirk on his lips, "Hm?"

"We're here."

My bouncing knee stops as I look out of the window and see the familiar hotel we left only hours ago. I only nod in response, my entire body feels like it's on fire as I exit the car and carefully pull a sleeping Ellie out of her car seat before letting her rest against my body.

I don't say anything to Harry as we make our way into the hotel lobby, his hand lightly gripping the back of my neck as we step inside the marble-floored elevator. Biting my lip out of habit when I'm overwhelmed with any sort of emotion, Harry sets Rome's car seat on the ground and steps up right in front of me, looking down at me as he rolls his lips into his mouth.

His hand comes up to my face, and his thumb grazes my bottom lip, pulling it from under my teeth before it starts bleeding. Harry leans down, his mouth against my ear to whisper something regardless of us being the only ones in the elevator.

"Are you a little worked up, baby?" All I can do is give him a small nod. "Can you wait..." he pauses to glance down at the two small children, making sure they're still fast asleep. "Five minutes?"

"Mhm."

"I promise it'll be worth the wait." Harry's lips attach to the spot right below my ear, pressing two wet kisses against my skin. My eyes fall close at his close proximity and the insatiable desire for him between my legs.

The elevator dings, snapping me from my momentary trance, and Harry pulls back, running his tongue over his bottom lip before he turns on his heels to exit. I follow after him, Ellie still in a deep sleep on my shoulder as Harry uses the key to open our door.