44.

Andi Rhoades

"What are your plans for when you get back to California? I'm sure you'll just be so excited to be home and back to normal."

I shrug, staring down at the baby that lays comfortably in my lap, "I don't know. I've really liked being here. The kids have, too. I guess it'll be nice to get back into our routines, but we don't have many plans. The US leg of tour starts in just a couple of months so it's not like we have all that much time to get too comfortable in California."

Sarah smiles, "So you're going to continue touring with us through America?"

"I think? Unless Harry doesn't want us to or something happens that would prevent us from coming, but I'd like to." The thought makes me smile. Being on tour for another two months with my family sounds like a dream. "It just feels right to be here, you know?"

"I know what you mean. Makes it a lot more enjoyable once you've got the people you love with you."

I nod before staring down to her and Mitch's baby that is wide awake to look right back at me. He's got his tiny hands wrapped around my thumbs as I hold onto his arms. He's so small, only a few months old at this point.

Rome is with Shawn taking a nap somewhere a little quieter, and Ellie is somewhere around here running around with Niji and Pauli last I checked.

We came to the venue early with Harry for his soundcheck today since it's the last show. I decided that it'd be fun to spend the day with him and the band on their last day of the European leg of tour before we all go home for a couple of months until the US portion starts back up in September.

Sarah and I have gotten pretty close again since the kids and I came on tour. We've been hanging out together more during the day since Mitch and Harry have been writing a little bit lately.

Their baby is so sweet and calm. They have a nanny on tour with them that sort of acts in the same way that Shawn does. She only really helps out and watches the baby during shows and rehearsals, and other than that, he's with Mitch and Sarah.

Heavy footsteps snap me out of my thoughts as someone enters the room we've made our own. Shawn walks through, a plate with food in his hand, and sits down next to me on the couch.

"Where's Rome?" My heart starts racing at the thought of not knowing where the baby's at.

Shawn swallows his food, raising a finger to make me wait. "He's with Harry. Ellie too. They're playing on the stage." Shawn turns to Sarah, "Ellie's banging on your drums, but Mitch was out there watching so nothing happens to them."

Sarah laughs and shrugs her shoulders before waving us off. "I'm going to go check on them, make sure Ellie hasn't persuaded the boys into burning the place down."

They both nod and I pass off the baby back to Sarah before telling them goodbye and heading down the hallway to where I assume the entrance to the center of the arena is.

We're in Madrid, and everything somehow seems even more exceptionally beautiful here. The hallways are lined with photos of famous performers who have been here, crazy intricate architecture fills the ceilings and walls. It's all so different and seems to be a level up from any other venue. It makes sense that this place is the last show. Ending it on a good note.

My pink heels click against the tiled floor as I head in the direction of squeals and giggles not too far away. I will say, dressing for tour has been one of my favorite parts about it. I love seeing everyone's outfits and making a note of my favorite ones.

Today I'm wearing one of my favorites. An all-pink ensemble that includes a hot pink silk dress and an oversized pink blazer. I've gotten quite the tan since we've been in Europe the last month, so the color looks really nice against my skin tone.