Chapter 41

I lied, I updated late oops

but like more than 3000 words yay

- - -

It seemed the White Fangs weren't even worried about covering tracks or anything.

It wasn't long before I made my way to the direction I was given by the man that I knocked out before coming here.

An abandoned port.

A smart move to get White Fangs to Yokohama.

As if I'd let them get there.

I glanced at my phone, pressing the accelerator even harder as I saw the port.

Skidding the car to a stop, I pulled the handle and there was a loud boom as the car blew up.

I barely leapt out the vehicle in time, breaking through the roof and flipping onto the concrete as I let out a long whistle.

"Jeez, that's hot." I said as I flapped at the small flame that had caught onto my sleeve.

I looked down and froze as I saw many red dots adorning my body as I let out a low chuckle before raising my arms.

Immediately, I saw men pouring out from the shadows, holding guns all trained on me.

"Okay, why don't we all calm down." I said out loud as one of them spoke up.

"Don't move! Make one move and we will kill you!" A man shouted as I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone says that as if I'll make a move." I said in an exasperated tone before grinning.

"Well, I guess they're not wrong." I sighed out as I leapt up.

Almost immediately, the sound of bullets fired in the air as I let out a bored sigh and waited as the shots died down.

I looked down at the men whose eyes were wide with shock.

"You know what my motto is? Shoot at me and your bullet hits you back." I shouted just as I let out a snort.

"I'm just kidding, that's not my motto. I made that up just now." I said, flinging out a hand in front of me and there were cries of shock as the bullets raced towards them.

Abruptly, a single sentence came to mind.

"All right. But on one condition. Don't kill anyone for the next six months."

I froze.

Fuck.

I had completely forgotten about the promise I made with the Weretiger.

Except I remembered it now.

Talk about inconveniences.

In a split second, I scattered the bullets aside, making sure to not hit anyone as I dropped from above, using my ability to herd in the bullets.

"Nobody dead?" I called out as the men had their arms over their heads, as if it would've stopped those bullets from penetrating their skulls.

Some were looking a little pale, but other than that, all alive.

Not sure if I should be glad or not.

"Kill her!" One of them shouted as they all rushed forward.

This wasn't good. Nobody from the Port Mafia was alive so it's not like I could exactly get them to kill the White Fangs as I had done before.

Shit, fuck, whatever other swear words there were. I thought, tackling one to the side as another leapt forward.

I dodged the bullet he shot, leaping up into the air again as I turned to them.