Chapter 3

I pulled out my ear piece, placing the small device in my ear as I also pulled out my phone.

I smiled as I saw the red dot flashing on my screen as I pinpointed Higuchi's location.

"Higuchi, you really need to be a little more careful around me." I muttered as I drove faster out on the streets.

When we had been training, I had slipped in a tracker and comm on her to find out what their plan for the mission would be.

I heard some mumbling from the ear piece as I drove up into the city and parked the motorbike, waving my h/c hair out of my face as I grinned.

Higuchi was close and by the sounds of the other voices, it seemed that she was leading them somewhere, probably an abandoned alleyway.

"We're here." I heard Higuchi say as I smiled to myself.

Going undercover into the Agency. Was that Akutagawa's plan? I thought to myself as I scoffed.

Then he's more of a fool than I thought. My thoughts trailing to a certain person.

Walking around to the back of a building, I looked down at my phone, the red dot just behind the building between us.

Making sure nobody was around, I used my ability, the wind moving to my demands as it rustled my hair, lifting me up onto the roof.

I crept along the roof, silent as I listened to the voices through the comm I snuck on Higuchi.

"I apologise. I led you into a trap. My real target was you!" Higuchi said as I dropped from the roof and onto the metal pipes.

I spotted three people, recognising them from the information we had on the Agency from the Mafia.

The orange haired was Tanizaki Junichiro and his sister, Naomi.

The third made my lips curl up in a smile as I recognised him immediately.

The weretiger.

He had light grey hair with a long lock on his right side and he wore a button-up, black pants, tie and belt.

He looked exactly like the photo of the weretiger.

Nakajima Atsushi.

I watched from afar, a small smirk on my lips as I watched Higuchi pull her phone out.

"Akutagwa-senpai." Higuchi said into the phone as everyone cried out in shock at the sound of his name.

So they've heard of him. I mused to myself as I continued to watch.

"I have them, as planned." Higuchi said as I stood up, cracking my neck as I clicked my tongue.

"Sorry Higuchi, but I've got to get back on Akutagwa for stealing my mission." I said, crouching down low.

"She's..." The orange-head, Tanizaki said as Higuchi pulled out her guns.

"...with the Port Mafia!" The weretiger finished, the sound of guns shooting filled the air as I grinned before dropping from above.

"Hold!" I yelled just as I used my ability.

"Ability: From the Pure Soul!" I yelled just as I swept my hand out, immediately stopping the trajectory of the bullets, leaving them hovering mid-air before I let them fall to the ground with a soft click of metal.

"Y/n." Higuchi said as I grinned at her.

"Hey, funny to run into you in a place like this. Small world, huh?" I asked as Higuchi sighed.