Chapter 7

Dear readers...
I just want to say thanks for your patience, I know I'm not posting very often but I've been having stupid writer blocks.
I'll try update every 3 days at the most! Might not work out but fingers crossed!
Anyway, enjoy this chapter!

- - - 

"What do you mean he disappeared?" I asked as Higuchi shrugged slightly.

"I don't know exactly but apparently the Agency helped the prisoner escape." Higuchi said as I scowled before pausing for a moment, thinking.

"But how? The Port Mafia defence is exceptionally good. Even with the Agency and their abilities, we have our own like Hirotsu and Chuuya." I mumbled to myself, frustrated as Higuchi stared at me with a confused look on her face.

"Your reaction is almost like Akutagawa-senpai's. You both seem extremely frustrated that this prisoner escaped, and I don't think it has anything to do with the Port Mafia defences being breached." Higuchi stated as I make a gagging sound at the sound of Akutagawa's name.

"Okay, first of all, don't ever say that Akutagawa and I are the same. And second, it's none of your business." I slightly snapped as I fisted my hands in anger.

How did Dazai-san escape? As talented and smart he may be, the Agency has other members who excel in hand-to-hand combat without an ability. So what happened?

"Also, I'd stay away from Akutagawa-senpai for a while." Higuchi said as I glanced at her.

"Why's that?" I asked not really thinking about what she said.

"Because you literally threw him off a ship." Higuchi said as I chuckled.

"And never will I forget that moment in my life." I said as Higuchi pursed her lips together.

I had blacked out on the ship after using Purity but Chuuya explained to me that he had found me mere seconds before the ship would've submerged fully and Akutagawa was also found, beaten up, thanks to me.

I had fallen into a small coma but woke up three days later.

Obviously, I had gotten a huge earful after Chuuya after that, something about using Purity only when necessary and when my life is in critical danger, I wasn't really listening.

I was too busy thinking about Akutagawa.

He had been kidnapped during that time and for some reasons my mind would always drift back to him.

Probably because he had almost died, and I couldn't have that happening when I still needed to get Dazai-san's acknowledgment first and then rub it in his face.

Also, life would be so boring if I couldn't annoy the boy. I'd have to look for another victim who could be just as enjoyable.

"Jeez, no need to stare at me like that. Just tell me whatever you want like how I shouldn't hurt your boyfriend anymore." I said as Higuchi turned bright red as she sputtered.

"Akutagawa-senpai is not my boyfriend!" She said as I smirked.

"Sure, because it's one sided love?" I asked as Higuchi shook her head.

"I don't love Akutagawa-senpai!" She said as I pointed at her.

"Denial is the first stage to falling for someone." I said as Higuchi rolled her eyes.

Higuchi opened her mouth to say something but suddenly a loud alarm went off making us frown.

"What's happening?" Higuchi asked as I said, "Since when did we have an alarm?" at the same time.