Chapter 14

Hello my fellow Akutagawa simps!!!

Here's a new chapter and I just wanted to say that the words that are in bold are when they speak English, cuz you know New York and all!

Enjoy :)

- - -

"Goddamn this dress, I can't move!" I said as I groaned after putting the dress on.

I stared at the girl who stared back through the mirror.

She looked foreign with her hair done neatly, make-up on her face.

She wore a c/o/c (choice of colour) dress that reached past her ankles, slightly brushing the ground.

The cleavage was fairly deep, just to make my mission easier.

A c/o/c mask obscured her right eye, the colour accenting her e/c eyes.

She looked nothing like the real me.

Sighing, I just grabbed my knifes, tucking them into the sleeves of my overly-posh dress and slipping some into the thigh straps I had on.

I stared at the foreign girl, shivering as I walked out the room.

I wanted to get this over and done with.

Blowing a strand hair out of my face, I left my room and knocked on Akutagawa's door.

"Oi! Emo boy! We have to get going!" I called, as I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground.

"Akutagawa!" I said as I went to knock again but the door suddenly pulled back and revealed a totally different boy than the one I knew. 

(Blessing thy eyes with Akutagawa)

He wore a suit and had a cape over his shoulders.

And not gonna lie, he didn't look awfully emo anymore. 

I stared at Akutagawa who had a scowl on his face as I hummed in appreciation.

"Great, now you don't look so overly emo." I stated as the scowl on Akutagawa's face just deepened.

"Whatever." Akutagawa said as he grabbed his mask.

"Come on, you said we'll be late." Akutagawa said as I pouted a little.

"Oh come on Akutagawa. I gave you a compliment. Might as well return one." I said as I smirked as Akutagawa looked me up and down.

"You look... decent." Akutagawa said abruptly turning away as my mouth fell open.

"Oh wow. I look decent. How the hell am I meant to get Morita Yutaka's attention then?" I mumbled but slammed a hand over my mouth as I realised what I had just said.

"What?" Akutagawa asked, still not looking at me for some reason.

"Uh... nothing." I said, cursing myself for almost spilling the plan to Akutagawa.