Chapter 22

I'M BACK!!

Also, there is a drawing below which I do really hope you enjoy *evil grin*

- - -

The next day, we did indeed try to forget everything that had happened the night before.

Key word, try.

I had woken up in the morning to find myself alone in bed.

I padded out of the room, h/c hair slightly messy as I yawned.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbing the pot, slightly surprised to find some coffee already made.

I shrugged, not paying much attention as I poured myself a warm cup of coffee, walking to the stool when the bathroom door caught my attention.

"Hey, you had breakfast-" I started but stumbled a little, nearly falling our my chair.

Because Akutagawa walked out the bathroom, wearing nothing but his pants.

Obviously, I shouldn't be as flustered as I should, considering I did patch him up last night, but the bandages were fully gone now.

And his chest, stomach and arms were all in view.

And, beneath his emo boy clothes, I had never realised how ripped he was.

Okay, he wasn't exactly ripped ripped, but he wasn't exactly lean.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Are. You. Thinking. About. Y/n.

I turned away, hiding my red face as I got up.

"Ever heard of human modesty, Akutagawa?" I asked, hoping he didn't catch the way my eyes had dipped to those muscles around his stomach.

"You saw me last night." Akutagawa pointed out, not even swayed in the slightest at the fact he was standing half-naked in a hidden house.

Akutagawa just walked to the sofa, where I saw all the bandages that had been laid out.

I hesitated, wondering if I should help as I let out an audible sigh and made my way to him.

"I'll do it." I said as Akutagawa blinked.

"I'm fine." Akutagawa said as I rolled my eyes, snatching the roll of bandages in his hand.

"Shut up and sit still." I said as Akutagawa glared at me for a second before doing as I said.

Once again, I helped Akutagawa, making sure to clean his wounds carefully before wrapping the bandage around his injuries.

"Done." I said as I stood back up, walking to the kitchen but Akutagawa grabbed my hand,, making me pause.

His fingers trailed over the bandage, caressing the wound.

"How is it?" He asked as I ignored the tightening in my chest as I offered a shrug.

"Bearable." I replied before pulling back.

"When did you wake up?" I asked as Akutagawa frowned.

"An hour ago." Akutagawa replied as I rummaged through the kitchen.

"Then what'd you eat?" I asked, not finding any food as I glanced at him.

"You did eat, right?" I asked as Akutagawa didn't reply.

Right then, I remembered how Gin had once told me that she did all the cooking in the house as I sniggered a little.

"Aw, poor Akutagawa can't live without his little sister, can he." I said, unable to help myself from teasing as Akutagawa scowled, opening his mouth to reply but I waved it off.