Chapter 27

HEY I'M BACK NOW!!!!!

AND I HAVE A HUGEEE COMBACK :))

- - -

I was making my way to the Port Mafia, racing along the hallways as I slammed the doors open.

"You guys won't believe-" I started, staring at Hirotsu, Kouyou, Gin and Tachihara crowding the room when something slammed into me from behind.

I yelped in shock as I was tackled to the ground as a hand was clamped over my mouth.

"You're not getting away, Y/n!" Chuuya shouted as I scowled at him, shouting muffled noises at him.

"I swear I will kill you-" Chuuya said as I licked his hand, immediately making him leap off of me and shake his hand in disgust.

"Fuck! That's so gross Y/n!" Chuuya said as I grinned wildly.

"Pay up bitches!" I shouted as everyone in the room paused as Chuuya had a confused look on his face.

"What the hell-" Chuuya started as Tachihara let out a very frustrated groan before pulling out a bill from his pocket as I cackled and grabbed it.

"Can't believe I lost..." Tachihara mumbled as Chuuya snapped his head towards me.

"You guys did not make a bet did you?" Chuuya asked as I pursed my lips together, to stop myself from bursting out in laughter.

"What? Never..." I said cheekily as Chuuya's gaze turned even more deadly.

"Nakahara Y/n!" Chuuya seethed out as I yelped.

Whenever he adds Nakahara he's pissed.

And when I say pissed, I don't mean like a slap-in-the-head, more like a close-to-corruption pissed.

"Shit." I said as I scrambled forward, running past Tachihara and hiding behind him.

"H-Hey! Don't use me as a shield!" Tachihara shouted as he stared at Chuuya in fear.

"It was your idea!" I shouted at Tachihara as Chuuya glared at the two of us with fire in his eyes, elevating a little taller to make himself taller than the other red-head beside me.

"I am going to kill you." Chuuya said, just as the door opened and Akutagawa stepped into the room, blinking in shock at the huge commotion.

"What-" Akutagawa started but I used that moment of distraction to leap away and run past the new incomer and run down the halls.

"Oi! Y/n, don't leave me!" I heard Tachihara say from behind me as I heard the sound of footsteps as I looked back and saw Tachihara behind me.

We both ran away, escaping Chuuya as I laughed.

"Well, at least it's worth this." I said, pulling out the bill and waving it in front of Tachihara's face as he scowled.

Tachihara opened his mouth to say something but suddenly, something, or rather someone, grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling me back as I choked.

"You guys aren't going anywhere." A voice said, making my blood run cold as Chuuya grabbed Tachihara too.

"Oh, fuck."

- - Time skip - -

"Well you look like shit." Akutagawa said as I scowled, flipping him off before sinking down onto the table.

"Shut up." I retorted as I sighed, laying my head on the stack of papers.

After getting beaten like a pulp by Chuuya, Mori-san had called both Akutagawa and I, telling us that we needed to write a report on what had happened.