Chapter 24

"Akutagawa!" I shouted just as I saw Rashoumon throw him across the entire street.

He disappeared through the fog as I rolled my eyes.

"Must I do this all by myself?" I asked as I dodged the blade rushing towards me from my doppelgänger before leaping up and kicked her away.

I turned to Rashoumon and ran froward, ducking under the the tendrils of shadows and skidded past before leaping up to my feet, picking up the pipe from the ground and swung it.

It hit Rashoumon, who smashed into a car as I panted heavily before running off to find Akutagawa.

"Akutagawa-" I started but stopped halfway as I stepped out of the fog to see someone raising their gun towards Akutagawa.

I moved without thinking, leaping forward and forced the barrel away from Akutagawa, grabbing the opponents wrist and forced them onto the ground.

I blinked as the boy beneath me cried out in pain and shock.

"Nakajima Atsushi." I seethed out as I tightened my grip on him.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow! That hurts!" Atsushi said from beneath me as I clicked my tongue in annoyance before letting him go.

I used my foot to kick the gun up, grabbing it swiftly and threw it to Atsushi, who fumbled to catch it.

"Point it at us and I'll kill you." I said, glaring at the boy.

"What a pathetic weapon. No pea shooter is going to have an effect on her." Akutagawa said as I glanced away from Atsushi to see Rashoumon walking towards us in the fog.

A deep growl to the left made me see the weretiger and from the right was Kyouka's Demon Snow.

I already knew that my ability was hovering above us as I sighed.

"So, this is a nice reunion. Why don't we have a chat. Maybe some tea?" I asked sarcastically just as I sensed movement from above.

I shoved everyone away, leaping away as my doppelgänger landed on the ground, cracks appearing in the concrete.

"Shit, everyone-" I started but didn't get to carry on any further as Purity was activated again.

Everyone dropped to their knees, including all the other abilities.

I grinned a little, feeling a little proud but then again, it could kill all of us.

I saw Atsushi raise his gun, struggling to fight against Purity as he fired the bullet.

"You're... fucking stupid." I said as the bullet didn't even move an inch before dropping to the ground.

I clenched my jaws, fighting against the pressure as I leapt forward.

My doppelgänger's eyes widened in shock but I had gone through immense training to be able to move at all.

Purity didn't affect just the opponent, it also affected the user.

The stronger the user was, the longer I could use Purity for.

I'm not the user of my ability, From the Pure Soul, for nothing.

I got from behind her, swinging around as I wrapped my legs around her neck and slammed my elbow into her head.

Purity was immediately cut off as I leapt away, panting heavily.

The other me, glared at me, leaping forward but a flash of blue knocked her aside as I blinked and saw the weretiger knock my doppelgänger away.

I watched as Rashoumon also joined in on the little ability contest as I scoffed.