Chapter 20

Please all the people who fell for my prank in the last chapter, go back and scroll down if you haven't read what I added after! There is still more!

I'm sorry!!!

- - - 

"Fuck!" I cursed as I broke into the hospital.

Akutagawa was barely responding to me, eyes flickering shut.

"We need a doctor!" I shouted as nurses started to crowd us, all of them gasping in shock.

"What happened?" They asked as I paused.

"Someone was harassing me and he came in to help." I explained the first logically thing that came to mind other than, "Oh yeah so you have a leader of this world-wide feared gang living in New York and he beat the shit out of Akutagawa."

"We have to go! Put him on the bed." The nurses shouted before a doctor came running towards them.

"What happened?" The doctor asked as I glared at him slightly.

Something was warning me about him as he turned around.

"Who brought him in-" The doctor started before eyes falling on me, going wide before he smiled slightly.

I frowned, wondering what the hell was wrong with this doctor.

"Please explain to me what happened." He said, grabbing a clipboard and reached into his pocket, most likely for a pen.

"Well I was-" I started but a searing pain unlike I've ever known exploded in my thigh.

I cried out in pain as I looked down to see a scalpel lodged into my stab wound, the doctor's hand gripping the scalpel.

"Mr. Yutaka has informed many of his people of a girl. H/l h/c hair with e/c eyes. Stab wound in her leg." The doctor said as he twisted it deeper in, blood dripping down my leg.

Let me tell you, getting stabbed in a stab hurts like hell.

The doctor pulled the scalpel out and brought it down onto my face.

I was able to lift my arm up in time, unfortunately, it pierced through my hand as I hissed in pain.

The nurses and civilians were screaming as I turned to the doctor.

Focusing with my ability, I pushed him away while making all the windows around us explode at the same time.

More screaming as I used his advantage and ran towards Akutagawa.

Using my wind manipulation, I carried him, ignoring the massive headache it gave me.

Akutagawa had fallen unconscious as I used the panic to run away, swiping some medicine, painkillers and medical supplies.

I raced outside, being careful with my ability as I dropped Akutagawa into the car.

"W-Where... are... we?" Akutagawa asked in a soft voice, looking at me.

"Yutaka has ties everywhere, including the hospital." I said as I grabbed some painkillers, throwing them at Akutagawa.

"Take them." I said as Akutagawa blinked before opening the medication bottle and took out the pills.

I spun the car around, rain pouring down around us as I kept my eyes on the road.

"Where are we going?" Akutagawa asked as I didn't glance at him.

"Somewhere he can't find us." I said as Akutagawa frowned.

"Where's that?" He asked, shifting a little and winced in pain.