Chapter 12

Dear readers...
I apologise that I haven't updated in a while but I took a break after the 3 chapter post!
But don't worry! I'm back again with many, many, many ideas!
Before I start, Happy Birthday to my Akutagawa baby~~

- - -

"Final warning for flight Tokyo to New York. Final warning for flight Tokyo to New York!" The speaker blared from above as I sighed before finally standing up to go over toward the gate.

Not many people were coming along, because Mori-san had gotten myself a first class ticket.

I sighed again before walking up to the lady who was smiling.

She was talking but I wasn't really paying attention.

Because I was actually going.

To New York.

- - Flashback - -

I walked over to the large set of doors, knocking as I heard Mori-san tell me to enter.

"Chuuya said you needed to talk to me." I said with a confused look as Mori-san smiled.

"Ahh, yes. Y/n you have a new mission." Mori-san said as I crossed my arms, feeling a little suspicious.

"Why are you telling me like this? Usually you'd send a text or like one of your underlings. Why call me up here?" I asked as Mori-san stared at me.

"For two reasons." Mori-san said, holding up two fingers.

"One, you'll be working with Akutagawa." Mori-san said as my eyes bulged out of their seconds.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I JUST- WORK WITH-" I started but Mori-san gave me his iconic 'Wait-for-me-to-finish' look as I bit my tongue to stop myself from going off a rampage.

"And second..." Mori-san paused as I tapped my foot in anticipation and impatience.

"You'll be going to the United States of America. New York City."

"New York?!" I shouted, already forgetting about my rage to working with Akutagawa.

Because, well, being sent to New York? Hell no, even I had my priorities set straight.

"That's like on the other side of the world!" I exclaimed in shock, surprise and slight fury.

Why the hell was Mori-san sending me halfway across the WORLD?

"Listen to me, Y/n." Mori-san said as I grind my teeth against each other.

"Ever heard of the Black Ravens?" Mori-san asked as I shivered slightly at the sound of their name.

The Black Ravens...

A well-known gang group which has ties all over the world.

I've heard gruesome stories of what they do to their victims and seen stuff on the news and online...

But to even think I would be sent to what, kill all of them? I'd bet that at least a sixth of the world has had some connection to Black Ravens.

"Yeah." I said as Mori-san nodded.

"Well I need you to go take out Morita Yutaka." Mori-san said as I clenched my fists.

As much as I hate to admit it, that was going to be hard.

It's not some everyday underling kills, here and there.

This was the Morita Yutaka.

So why send me?

I wanted to ask, but then again I didn't want to look scared of one of biggest world mafias that even the police probably couldn't control.

Sure, just act chill about it.